~~The Monogram/Damier/Azur/Vernis/Mono Idylle Family Group~~

ilove2

LVaddict
Dec 19, 2011
Whilst doing spring cleaning I did a routine weekly check on my bags. I do this check for wear n tear, funny smell, moulds etc. Those bags that are found with funny smell or moulds i would wipe them with damp cloth and then sun them good. :P
So while doing that I thought i take a group pic of the Monogram/Damier/Azur/Mono Idylle and Vernis Family I had. Pardon the quality of the pictures taken. So enjoy the pics.

My Damier Ebene collection. My opinion of the damier is having the best of both world. You can look really classy or casual at the same time depending on how you dress. And to be real honest I like the damier more than the other canvas. :P

Attachments

• IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 922
My Azur collection. Started collecting the Azur with my Mini pochette, slgs and then the bigger bags. My opinion of the azur is pretty disappointed due to the fact that choices are really limited. I think its due to my problem as I dont see myself carrying some of the bags :P But I might get the Neverfull MM in Azur (70% maybe):P But I do have the plan of getting a Azur Wallet, maybe a zippy wallet. Oh the Hampstead would be a choice too.
Hope my Azur collection will grow bigger in year 2012. :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 860
My very humble and tiny Monogram Idylle Fusain collection. To be honest, i think i am very contented with what I have in this collection. I don't think I would be getting more to add in. But if i do, think i would be getting the cosmetic pouch in fusain also. I prefer the fusain more than the others as I think the darker shade complements with the shiny gold brass hardware. Very chic look.

Attachments

• IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 842
My Azur collection. Started collecting the Azur with my Mini pochette, slgs and then the bigger bags. My opinion of the azur is pretty disappointed due to the fact that choices are really limited. I think its due to my problem as I dont see myself carrying some of the bags :P But I might get the Neverfull MM in Azur (70% maybe):P But I do have the plan of getting a Azur Wallet, maybe a zippy wallet. Oh the Hampstead would be a choice too.
Hope my Azur collection will grow bigger in year 2012. :graucho:

Great thread, you have a wonderful collection! I have an Azur Hampstead MM and it is a great bag - go for it.