The mono Speedy is a great casual everyday bag but

1. will the Damier Speedy be too formal for everyday? Do you think its a year around style like the Mono?

What do you think?

2. I personally think it's an all-year round bag.

3. i think it will be a year round style, just like the mono.

4. I don't think Damier is more formal - I think it's just as everyday as it's sibling monogram ;)

5. i absolutely postively agree!!

6. You can definitely carry it all year round. And the style is not too formal. I wouldn't worry about it. :smile:

7. I was questioning the same thing. Would the damier be good with a t-shirt and jeans as the mono can do?

8. IMO, damier looks fine with a t-shirt and jeans as long as this outfit doesn't look too casual - ie, no holes in the jeans, no "loud and tacky" words on the t-shirt, etc.

9. I think it would be just as casual since it's the Speedy shape. A more structured bag in Damier might look more formal than mono. *sigh* I really can't wait to see it in person! :shame:

10. will the Damier Speedy be too formal for everyday? Of course
    Do you think its a year around style like the Mono? Yep, I think it will be perfect, with no worries about the weather changes.

11. Ditto, I like the thought of them as sister bags. Hopefully they fight like siblings to be my arm-candy-of-the-day :graucho:

12. :yes: Damier and Monogram are everyday bags IMO.

13. BagFetish, did you mean "of course NOT"?

14. I definitely think that the Damier print is great for everyday.

15. I totally agree with everyone. The Damier and the MC speedies are everyday bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice