The Mono Leonor - should I or shouldn't I?!

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I just got an opportunity to get my hands on a Mono Leonor :P However I've only seen it in pictures so far (and always have really loved the look of it, so cute and feminine), but then read that it might be too small and a hassle to get in and out.

What other LV bag would you compare it to and what would be a reasonable price for one in good used condition? The ones on eBay go from 999$ for one with blotchy patina to 2.6k for a minty mint one ... :shrugs: Retail was around 2K$ I think.

Any input would be highly appreciated :flowers:

^usually I'm pretty basic when it comes to the stuff I carry: Wallet, iPod and my Sidekick, so I think I should be fine :shame: lol, after all I even can cram all of that into my pochettes :nuts:

still waiting back from the owner about the price though, keep your fingers crossed for me ... :graucho:

Love the Leonor alot.... especially the MC one....
I would say.... Get it.... coz it's seasonal.... you might not have another chance to get it again....

Good Luck!

I Say No - I Had This Bag , Got It In A Trade And Did Not Like It At All . The Frill Around The Top Of The Bag Gets Bent When You Wear It And It Them Makes The Bag Look Awful .. It Not A Good Bag . The Theda Is A Better One .