The money has been counted...

1. I am very happy and excited to say that me and three of my friends raised 282 Euros for Oxfam and a small charity called School for Life (in Thiland)!!!

In my grade we were doing a fundraiser carnival and our group raised the most money!:graucho: With our 282 Euros and the food/drinks stand and the other 10 groups we raised over 700 Euros!

I still can not believe that our group raised 3/7 or 45% of the money!!!!

I'm so excited! I feel so inspired! I just want to keep raising money!!!!!!

Yay!! -enjlux

2. Good for you! That's awesome.

3. Congrats!!!!!

4. Amazing & great job!! Sounds like you are in it for the right reasons...helping others is truly the best feeling :yes:

5. congrats..that must have been pretty nice to give to a good cause..

6. Congrats!!! Really glad to hear you are raising money for a good cause :flowers:

7. Great job, enjlux!

8. Wow, I'm impressed, all at your work and generousity to a cause that is certainly worthy !

tPF certainly isn't all about shallow obsessing. :biggrin:

9. GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!

10. Good job! I feel terrible, I never do fundraisers or volunteer or anything like that.

11. Thank You! I'm really proud also!! Hopefully I'll be able to do more next year! I am so happy! For the summer I even checked out a book called "activisim for teenagers"! Thanks again!

Edit: (I just realized how many '!' I put in here. Oh well... :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice