The MIZI is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. :yahoo: I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
    I am going to try and do the step by step thingy!!!

PICT2394.JPG PICT2395.JPG PICT2396.JPG PICT2398.JPG PICT2399.JPG PICT2400.JPG
  2. Wow!!! That is stunning!!! I love that bag. It is the only bag I have even come close to liking since the Manhattan PM. Good luck with it and enjoy!!!!!!!! It's awesome!

3. Wow nice bag!!
    Can you model it ?

4. :yahoo:

5. Here is a pic of me holding it. What do you think? Too big or just right?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. That's a beauty !! Look great on you..I think it's perfect !!!!, love your outfit by the way :biggrin:

7. I LOVE it. Gorgeous!!! :love:

8. Why oh why did you have to do that? :shocked: That bag is incredible on you!!! Now I think I like it better (dare I say it) than my Manhattan PM. This bag has class!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

9. The bag looks awesome on you!!!!

10. WOW! I love this bag..it looks FAB on you!!!!!...can it fit on your shoulder,thats the only reason I have never bought it...need a shoulder bag!

11. Very beautiful. It's not too big. It looks great on you :love:

12. Nope. No shoulder bag. When I first bought mine I was thinking the same thing too.

What a beautuful bag. Now I'm inspired to take mine out of the box and start wearing it :yes: :yes:

Thanks for the reminder of what a great bag this is LV addict :P

13. The bag looks awesome on you .. Congrat's

you have so many new bag choices now :biggrin:

14. So beautiful! It is a perfect size for you. Congratulations!!

15. Looks great on you! Love it!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice