The MIU MIU *BOW* SATCHEL problems & issues.

I got a light grey bow bag in 2012 and the whole thing is turning yellow! It looks awful. It started with the areas around the zipper, but I just took it out of the dustbag to take a look at it again and now the handles and sides are turning yellow as well. It's so upsetting to pay that much money for a bag and have things like that happen. I've been very careful with it and it's not been worn much either. Probably about 10-15 times :sad:

Dear Bow Lovers:

Are the more recent seasons of bow bags made in a better quality than previous seasons? It's a shame Miu Miu wouldn't produce a well-structured, durable bag considering the price tag.

Also - bit unrelated - I have been confused regarding the colors, as they vary in different website photos. What's the difference between cipria, cammeo, and mughetto? What do you guys prefer?

Thanks so much!! :heart::heart:

Reactions: Sparkletastic
162lpd.jpg

This is still my favourite bag after all these years but I prefer the mini size now. The resin has started to crack and lift but it doesn't bother me enough to make a trip down to the store.
Wow asdfghjkl123, its held up well and looks great! I have the mini size too and love the look of it...its so feminine and adorable.

I got a light grey bow bag in 2012 and the whole thing is turning yellow! It looks awful. It started with the areas around the zipper, but I just took it out of the dustbag to take a look at it again and now the handles and sides are turning yellow as well. It's so upsetting to pay that much money for a bag and have things like that happen. I've been very careful with it and it's not been worn much either. Probably about 10-15 times :sad:

Unfortunately, this happens to all light colored bags.

Can anyone help me on how to re tie and sow a miu miu bow? I have the tanned satchel and one of the bows has became undone. I can sow it back together because it already has the holes for the thread but I cannot figure out which way it goes? Help!

I haven't used my bow bag in years. Totally babied it since it's a gorgeous creamy colour. Took it out of the dust bag and realized one of the handles is turning PINK!!! You can tell it's not from rubbing off on something cause the entire single handle is changing colour. HELP, is there anything I can do? Hard to capture the colour change in the picture :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_7655.JPG
    IMG_7655.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 419
I haven't used my bow bag in years. Totally babied it since it's a gorgeous creamy colour. Took it out of the dust bag and realized one of the handles is turning PINK!!! You can tell it's not from rubbing off on something cause the entire single handle is changing colour. HELP, is there anything I can do? Hard to capture the colour change in the picture :sad:
Perhaps send it in to be redyed. I'd try Leather Pros if you're in the US.

Hi everyone,
I’m new to miumiu. While I browsed on the website of Le Bon Marché, this bag stunned me.:heart: Any review for this bag?
15F661E7-3458-4174-8CEE-6C34AC40D839.jpeg
Since after reading the latest posts on this thread, I’m quite worried about the durability of miumiu’s bags... TIA:flowers: