The mirror!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've just received my first balenciaga for my birthday. I absolutely love it, but what do you do with the mirror? Just let it dangle, but I don't like that very much or do you much take it off. I'm just getting aquianted with the site--I love what you guys have in here.

2. I just keep the mirror in the front pocket...usually the bags come with the mirror already in the front pocket.

3. I'm an idiot and I forgot to take out the mirror once when I shoved everything into my Balenciaga and I cracked it. hah. :sad:

Take care of your mirror!

4. I take the mirror out of the bag and keep it in the dustbag along with the tags and extra tassels.

5. ^^ ditto

6. I do it also this way, i am sure it wil break otherwise.

Hugs FX:heart:

7. I usually keep it in the inside pocket - but with Day bags, I let it hang inside, so I can easily reach in and feel around for it when I need to quickly and discreetly make sure that there is nothing smeared/stuck on my face :blush:

8. i usually take them out and leave it in the dust bag for my city bags. i keep the mirror inside the interior pockets for my day bag.

9. City - put it in front pocket
    Day - let it hang inside
    Work - took it off and stored it in dustbag, it was awkward anywhere I tried to keep it in the bag

10. I decided to just take it off. It got annoying to always zip it one way.
    Thanks for the advice! I should have mentioned I have the medium City--probably the most popular one.