The Miroir Pochette continues to amaze me...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Both with its beauty and with its capacity! :nuts:
I was playing around last night, thinking what if I tried to stuff my wallet in there? I was able to put my porte monnaie plat in there, but the button on the front kind of looked like it was poking against the lining too much, so I switched to the credit card holder instead.

I was able to fit my cellphone, cles+keys inside, credit card holder, lip gloss, and lip balm inside. I can probably stuff my Tide-to-Go inside too but I couldn't find it last night. There is a very minor case of "bumpage" when I put all those things inside...with the right organization, the pochette just becomes thicker, but the thickness is even throughout! And It doesn't affect the front at all...still flat looking and perfect like when there's nothing inside :love:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't know why in the second pic, the bump on the back looks so serious. IRL, It actually feels flat and looks flat. :shrugs:

Attachments

• capacityb.jpg
    capacityb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 601
  • capacityb2.jpg
    capacityb2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 607
  • capacityb4.jpg
    capacityb4.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 604
  • capacityb3.jpg
    capacityb3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 595
  • capacityb5.jpg
    capacityb5.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 631
The first signs of Miroir Pochette wear...?
I started to notice "rippling" on the top of the pochette where the stitches are, as well as the near the bottom part of the bag...maybe it's from being stretched? I hope it doesn't become any more serious, it looks all right at the moment, but I hope it doesn't permanently "crease" the canvas or anything...

Actually, I just checked past pics and my new pochette (after one day's use) had those ripples already. Any other pochette owners have that at the top of their bag?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Well, since it can hold pretty much everything that I need...I think I'll be using this bag all day on my boyfriend's birthday :wlae:

Attachments

• ripples.jpg
    ripples.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 575
  • ripples2.jpg
    ripples2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 570
that's about how much i normally carry, but for some reason, i'm always carrying big bags.

it does not look stuffed at all, and looks great! thanks for sharing the pics! you're making me want one now too!

Very nice! I was trying to find a gold one yesterday to see if I'd be getting it as a Christmas present (like when I try to buy it, my mom tells me not to so it's obvious lol). I was REALLY surprised when I saw these in person the other day..they're SO much bigger than I thought. It's really nice!

The first signs of Miroir Pochette wear...?
I started to notice "rippling" on the top of the pochette where the stitches are, as well as the near the bottom part of the bag...maybe it's from being stretched? I hope it doesn't become any more serious, it looks all right at the moment, but I hope it doesn't permanently "crease" the canvas or anything...

Actually, I just checked past pics and my new pochette (after one day's use) had those ripples already. Any other pochette owners have that at the top of their bag?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Well, since it can hold pretty much everything that I need...I think I'll be using this bag all day on my boyfriend's birthday :wlae:

Just received mine today---it's the first I've seen one IRL and, while it is absolutely stunning, it is also absolutely less than I would expect from LV...wish they would have used a great patent leather or something other than vinyl...don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it for the holidays but, to be honest, if it wasn't what it is (exclusively LV), it would seem, ummm...cheap? Anyone else get this feeling after seeing it IRL??