the Miroir Alma is hideous...

Well with a good SPF -- I think I'd be okay with it :roflmfao:

:roflmfao:
Not sure if I posted in this thread already...too lazy to check but I'll post anyway.
I think the Mirroir looks great in small doses...pochette, papillon and speedy are all very cute. I think the Keepall and the Alma would be too much...even if used as a luggage piece!

This line does not appeal to me at all...well i might be tempted to get a pochette, but like karman said, it probably looks good in small doses. I am not into the bling-bling look of these bags!

Karman: Did you place yourself on the list for the pochette @ Calgary LV HR counter?

This line does not appeal to me at all...well i might be tempted to get a pochette, but like karman said, it probably looks good in small doses. I am not into the bling-bling look of these bags!

Karman: Did you place yourself on the list for the pochette @ Calgary LV HR counter?

Sure did, when I first met Emiko in August :yes:

Do you know the name of the SA who is an older man...he has brown hair and is Caucasian?? He's soooo nice but I forgot to ask his name!

Sure did, when I first met Emiko in August :yes:

Do you know the name of the SA who is an older man...he has brown hair and is Caucasian?? He's soooo nice but I forgot to ask his name!

Hmm..i don't deal too much with LV @ HR. I buy my stuff from Banff (nice, leisure drive) ....but I do know who you are talking about.

I :heart: Emiko too. She is sooo sweet.

I think it depends on the type of persona you project. If 'flashy'
doesn frighten you to this degree, then its just for you.

I would gladly rock the Keepall or the Alma when I go to Cancún :yes: At least on the plane, I'd be able to pick out my luggage easily :lol:

Hmm..i don't deal too much with LV @ HR. I buy my stuff from Banff (nice, leisure drive) ....but I do know who you are talking about.

I :heart: Emiko too. She is sooo sweet.

I wish I could go to Banff all the time...but I'd just go there and not actually buy anything so...yeah :P A waste of gas money!
Think my boyfriend and I may go there after I'm done exams though....
Next time I go there, I HAVE to ask him what his name is.

Awwwww, you guys are harsh! It's not THAT bad. Nothing I'd own, but I've seen worse. IMO, it's not nearly as bad as that Prada bag that looks like something a lumberjack carved out of a tree for his wife's birthday. I also don't think it looks as bad as that Fendi Raggedy Ann Spy bag (and I LOVE Spy bags!!!!).