the Miroir Alma is hideous...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think it´s gorgeous. And we have seen it before so no surprises there.

2. I've seen it before too, but now I think it's hideous.

3. I agree - I love it :love:

4. You can't tell from these pictures...reserving judgement until I see it IRL.

5. The miroir range is something that I'd probably have to see IRL before I can pass a definite judgement...at the moment, I'm liking the gold papillon and silver speedy...not a big fan of the alma in the 1st place...but that's all just based on pix and JMO:shrugs:

6. I still want to see the silver speedy..we'll see!
    I guess if you like the gold don't take a picture with the flash on!

7. I can't wait to see this range IRL:yahoo: Not long now to wait:wlae:

8. I love it!

9. Don't care for that handbag. As I was checking out the rest of the page I come across this. A little misleading IMO. Sorry the only recommended sellers for Louis Vuitton handbags are Louis Vuitton and Eluxury. The rest are Re-Sellers..:flowers:

Recommended Sellers List for Louis Vuitton handbags:
    * KarenKooper.com! Remember you can get $25 off any luxury handbag (Louis Vuitton, Hermes, etc) with Promo Code: 301071000. Offer expires in a couple days.
    * eLuxury.com
    * authenticbagsforyou
    * authentic.lv.ladyniltiak
    * eeast-madison
    * eboutique
    * let-trade
    * thehuangfamily

10. I wish it were the regular Alma, not the Voyage but oh well, I like the Speedy better anyway.

11. It's GORGEOUS...

12. it looks like it can blind someone :wtf:

13. yea really HAHA:drool:

14. this bag is just not me. id feel like a wlking disco ball carrying that thing. I know other love it but to me its :throwup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice