The Minilisa fits a TON!!!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
You should see what's stuffed into the Minilisa right now and there's room to spare! I'm so in love with this bag. I seriously need this bag in every color imaginable! Hey, why not? The Balenciaga girls do the same thing, collect the same city bags in a rainbow of colors but I can do it with the Minilisa without getting into debt!!! Woo Hoo!! :yahoo:

NoSnowHere

So Banned!
Feb 11, 2007
USA
Thank you for letting us know. I have a truffle on the way, and I got concerned when some gals said it was too small!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I agree... I had a bunch of stuff in my minilisa today! Large purse-to-go filled with stuff, a large wristlet, a bottle of medicine, an inhaler, a card case, two new prescriptions I picked up from the pharmacy, my mail, my keys, sunglasses, lip gloss, powder compact, it was crazy! I am so so pleased!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I know what you mean! I can fit my planner (Moleskine), a make-up bag, my creepy crawly wristlet, phone, gum, tissues, pens/markers and a notepad in there with no problem whatsoever! Powerbars, other snacks...it all fits in there!