The mini ... should I keep it?

Keep the mini!
I have a rectangular mini and a classic medium, and the medium doesn't hold much more than the mini imo.
I wear my mini much more frequently (as you can wear it crossbody) and it is one of my favourite bag ever!

Totally agree re what it holds versus the medium. I've yet to actually use mine but I'm sure I'm going to love it, my only reservation is the length of the strap. I'm used to a WoC which has a longer strap and I find that very comfortable. I hope I can get used to the length of the Mini R.

I did, thank you!

I have had it for only about 3 weeks - but absolutely love it. I have used it virtually everywhere now - airports, weekend errands, shopping, even work. It’s useful during work as I just pop it into a bigger tote. Now that I am on vacay, it’s my companion bag.

I don’t even know if I want a medium now to be honest. I think my next bag will be a reissue. Or deauville tote.

Keep the mini!
I have a rectangular mini and a classic medium, and the medium doesn't hold much more than the mini imo.
I wear my mini much more frequently (as you can wear it crossbody) and it is one of my favourite bag ever!

I'm glad you kept the mini! Congrats! I think it's more practical than the medium for everyday use. I've been looking at the reissue more as well. I'm looking at getting a Boy next, but reissue is definitely next on my radar.

Reactions: cremse and Lilleput
Oh my goodness, the reissue is very classy! I am drawn to it now, the more I look at it. Something about it isn’t it. Some old world charm, or old Hollywood grace. It is very understated.

I kinda noticed it already in shops, but when I saw Margot Robbie carrying what looked like a black reIssue in her latest movie, it confirmed my thoughts on how timeless this really was. P.S the movie is set in 1960s

I'm glad you kept the mini! Congrats! I think it's more practical than the medium for everyday use. I've been looking at the reissue more as well. I'm looking at getting a Boy next, but reissue is definitely next on my radar.

Reactions: thebagqueen
Oh my goodness, the reissue is very classy! I am drawn to it now, the more I look at it. Something about it isn’t it. Some old world charm, or old Hollywood grace. It is very understated.
I kinda noticed it already in shops, but when I saw Margot Robbie carrying what looked like a black reIssue in her latest movie, it confirmed my thoughts on how timeless this really was. P.S the movie is set in 1960s
I agree! There is something that is so classic and elegant about the reissue

Reactions: Lilleput