The Mini Knot (Vertical / Pyramid)

Euclase

Nov 3, 2011
I gotta say, the new Mini Knot styles, especially the Vertical one, pictured below in Kiwi, is starting to grow on me. There's also a Pyramid shaped style, but I'm not personally a fan of its mix of smooth and intrecciato textures. I might have to try on a Vertical one next time I'm in the store. Does anyone have thoughts or experiences with this bag?
45530863WV_16_ap.jpg

• Love
Reactions: amoorelv and etudes

amoorelv

Sep 23, 2020
I really like the mini knot and the fold, particularly the fold bag. Also curious if anyone has seen these IRL?
No have not seen in person. But plan on traveling again in May, will be in Chicago and Florida. Planning to visit store in Chicago and outlet in Florida, hoping to get my first piece. If I come across both bags will snap a pic, really interested, very unique!

Reactions: Euclase and Nibb

Euclase

Nov 3, 2011
No have not seen in person. But plan on traveling again in May, will be in Chicago and Florida. Planning to visit store in Chicago and outlet in Florida, hoping to get my first piece. If I come across both bags will snap a pic, really interested, very unique!
Keep us posted on your BV shopping adventures! :yes:

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Will defiantly keep all posted. And take pics of what is in stock while I'm in the store! Both the outlet and regular store.
You'll be living my dream when you stop at the Orlando outlet - I hope Christopher will be working that day; tell him Joelene said hi. :smile: We've had quite a few conversations about doing a Facetime chat and he would "walk" me around the store. One day, one day.

Reactions: Euclase