The Mindy Project

boobeary

Dreamer
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I'm surprised "The Mindy project" isn't already listed here.

We just got a Hulu subscription and watched the entire season without knowing much about it. The show is ridiculously funny and is my husband's new favorite show. A few of the "Office" characters also make cameos.

On a TPF related note, it is also full of cool fashion. She already carried a black Birkin, black classic flap, and another Birkin (I forgot blue perhaps?) in the first few episodes.

She also wears a few killer Herve Leger dresses...oh to have access to that closet!

Love this show - Gucci in the latest episode and a Chanel tote- just for a quick moment but undeniable

DH and I got excited when we saw the flap!

That's so funny about your hubby. Mine does that too. TV, out shopping, etc. But he is only familiar with bags that I own. He wouldn't know a Chanel flap if it hit him right up side the :bagslap:

I love this show!! I was going to start a thread for it myself lol. Mindy is hilarious!! And i agree, it is a very well written show and the fashion is great to watch.

That's so funny about your hubby. Mine does that too. TV, out shopping, etc. But he is only familiar with bags that I own. He wouldn't know a Chanel flap if it hit him right up side the :bagslap:

It's only because he bought me my flap, still thinks it was outrageously priced and went through a lot to get it for our anniversary (and dodged a price increase on the eve of - said he and the SA watched the inventory on the computer)

I love this show. It's everything. It's so hilarious. I feel like she is me.
She is definitely the side of me with access to great bags and I love how she is both vulnerable, but not afraid of confrontation!

Love this show. :smile:.

I finally caught an episode as I love Mindy and this might be my new favorite show. it's very cleverly written.
Cool! Yes, it is such a clever show!

Did I spy a Kelly as well? I am trying to teach DH the difference between Birkins and Kellys and this show may be my tool!

I'm obsessed with this show! Spotted the classic flap earlier this season. Did you guys take note of the black quilted bag she was wearing in this week's episode? I'm trying to figure out if it's a Chanel but I couldn't get a clear look at it...

I'm obsessed with this show! Spotted the classic flap earlier this season. Did you guys take note of the black quilted bag she was wearing in this week's episode? I'm trying to figure out if it's a Chanel but I couldn't get a clear look at it...

So terribly sorry but I can't answer your question however, I too, are obsessed with this show. I even got the hubby in on it. I hope it stays on for awhile.