The million dollar cellphone

I don't have any photos he is in Isreal with my husband right now. He lives in Russia and he told us on his last trip here about them. I only got to see his watch which was absolutely amazing. I still can't remember the name of it but it was completly see thru. Not just clear so you could see the workings but even the workings weren't there. I know that one was massive money so I have no doubt both him and his wife can sport more than one gold phone. And it doesn't hurt to own a diamond company in Russia.

chag said:
This HUGE in Russia right now. Our partner has a gold one.

New russians was the first thing on my mind when I read about this phone, so I wasn't surprised by reading this.

Don't take this wrong, I don't mean to generalize or something, I love russia and consider it a second home land etc etc, but those rich russians sure know how to burn cash!

sweetlove said:
New russians was the first thing on my mind when I read about this phone, so I wasn't surprised by reading this.

Don't take this wrong, I don't mean to generalize or something, I love russia and consider it a second home land etc etc, but those rich russians sure know how to burn cash!
I've seen some of it and I totally agree!

sweetlove said:

Totally agree. No one knows how to spend money better than newly rich Russians. Did you see that today Moscow was named the most expensive city in the world??!!http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/23/pf/expensive_cities/index.htm?cnn=yes