Mansur Gavriel The mg circle bag thread – post pics, ask questions, and chat about the circle!

Apr 16, 2007
I hadn't noticed a thread about the new circle bag yet, so thought I would start one. What are your thoughts on this bag? Is this something you would carry? I feel like I may need to see it in person to know if I would wear it, but I do love the fabric versions of it. What do you think?

Mansur-Gavriel-Spring-Summer-4.jpg

Mansur-Gavriel-Spring-Summer-9.jpg

Mansur-Gavriel-Spring-Summer-21.jpg

MTMzMDQ2NDc0ODQ5MTc1NTYy.jpg

MTMzMDQ2NTcyMjkxMjMzMDQy.jpg

Not for me, I literally do not know how to style this. I don't go in for mod looks very much if at all - I'm more of a skinny jeans and dressy top kind of person - and when I do wear dresses they're more of a casual boho style that works well with my bucket bags and my Celine luggage totes

They kind of seem impractical. I'm not sure what I would be able to fit in it or how I would open it up without laying it down flat and unzipping the whole thing.

Saw this while scrolling through PS Dept. I know it isn't an entirely new style, but I thought they were MG at first

Just looked these BUwood bags up out of curiosity. They've been around since at least 2013 (that's how far back the Facebook page shows) and they look really nice. Made in Italy and each bag is numbered. Price appears to be 1450 euros+. They look nicer than what I've seen so far of the MG ones.

I think they are cute but again, I agree with everyone - not sure about its practicality. After seeing the large size my husband joked that it looks like something that i can use to carry a take-out pizza! :roflmfao: