Mansur Gavriel The MG BUCKET BAG Thread – post pics, ask questions, and chat about your buckets here

Would you choose a mini mini, a mini or a mini cloud as a small everyday crossbody?
For masks, LV cles, glasses, hand sanitizer, tissues and some cash.
If you put glasses case in with all of that, it might get too stuffed, but you can try. I used to own Mini Mini and it was both a great small crossbody, and a bag organiser in bigger bags and totes.

A Mini would fit all you mentioned but is bigger hence rounder, sticks out more from your body.. I own the large size now and like it but it does stick out

I don't know the Cloud. For everyday I'd go with Mini so your glasses can fit and it's still lightweight. But I haven't tried cloud. I feel like your glasses case either would stick out of mini mini, or fall out of it too easily

Reactions: rayceline and l.ch.
If you put glasses case in with all of that, it might get too stuffed, but you can try. I used to own Mini Mini and it was both a great small crossbody, and a bag organiser in bigger bags and totes.

A Mini would fit all you mentioned but is bigger hence rounder, sticks out more from your body.. I own the large size now and like it but it does stick out

I don't know the Cloud. For everyday I'd go with Mini so your glasses can fit and it's still lightweight. But I haven't tried cloud. I feel like your glasses case either would stick out of mini mini, or fall out of it too easily
Thanks! I think I’ll order the mini cloud, since it can also be used as a clutch.

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
I would go with mini bucket personally. Mini mini fit surprisingly more than I thought but was still a tad too small. Cloud I haven't owned but have seen in and tried on in person, it's not for me. Mini bucket was a great size and looks great too.

I only own one regular bucket and one lady bag now and use neither I should sell them but they go for next to nothing second hand now which is the only reason I haven't.

Last edited:
Hello, any ideas how to attach a handheld strap on these bucket bags? And also, the string closures.. is there a solution so that you don’t have to tie a knot everytime you open and close this bag? TIA!
I would love to know this too, would be far more comfortable. Sorry this isn't a helpful reply but I'll post here if I figure out something. I own the large bag and it really canes my upper back if I carry it all day every day