The METALLICS Club!

My beloved 2005 Silver City, here pictured with little sister 2004 Black Classique :heart:

DSCN6596.jpg

Reactions: zoelovescleo
DECO: don't you never-ever, ever-never step one pinkie toe in the state of New Jersey with any of those bags. My B-bag-dar will be alerted and I will be forced to do a snatch and run. :graucho:

Ya'll have some awesome metallic bags...makes me want more!! Deco, your collection is CRAZY-COOL ;o)

Here's my holiday '04 Red Metallic Mini Classique and another shot to show how perfect this style is on the dance floor with my previous co-workers!

Attachments

• 04_red_metallic_mc.jpg
    04_red_metallic_mc.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 697
  • mini_classique_dancing.jpg
    mini_classique_dancing.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 899
Reactions: zoelovescleo
^ Thanks, Deco.

Here's my plug for the Mini Classique style. It's fabulous for going out and actually stays on the shoulder even when dancing and I move my shoulders a lot when I dance, but the strap is small and the whole bag is well balanced.

You wouldn't know you were wearing it except for all the compliments ;o) and it's small enough that it doesn't get in the way when there's a crowd.

You should definitely get one! Maybe in one of the colored metallics like magenta, red, orange or pink. You have all the metal colored metallics covered, Deco-girl!