The METALLICS Club!

Metallic Silver First & Metallic Red Mini Classique

silverfirst.jpg
redmetmcsilverfirstend2.jpg
redmetmcsilverfirstentw.jpg
silverfirstangled.jpg
redmetmcsilverfirstentwj.jpg
redmetmcsilverfirsticed.jpg

OMG fuchsia! Your bag is stunning! The find of all finds! Congrats it is truly a special bag.
p.s. I love your top, so cute and looks great with the bag!

Ceejay-Your bags are mind boggling gorgeous!! I can't tell you how many times I have gone back to look at your bags! I keep trying to pick the one I like best but I cant, I'm stunned....

Ceejay-Your bags are mind boggling gorgeous!! I can't tell you how many times I have gone back to look at your bags! I keep trying to pick the one I like best but I cant, I'm stunned....

Thanks *bpurse* ... the Magenta Metallic was a major HG for me and it still does NOT disappoint!!!

Here's my '04/05 Holiday Metallics - Rouge Metallic Make-Up! I got this at Harvey Nichols in London, and it's been used quite a bit because I just :love: it!!
RougeMetallicMU-1.jpg

I used to have the Rouge Metallic City as well, but like a major dumb-a@@, I sold it (and STILL regret it!):

fe2cedee.jpg

WOW CEEJAY!!!!:nuts: THAT MAGENTA IS STUNNING! :drool::drool::drool: I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE SOOOO MANY METALLICS! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?
YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE METALLIC QUEEN! :queen:

Thanks *fuchsiafirefly* ... you're on your way with the metallic beauty you just picked up!! My metallics collection is still missing the Pewter and Bronze ...