The METALLICS Club!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Come post pictures of your lovely metallics bags! :yahoo:

2. My 04-pewter Weekender

Attached Files:

3. My beloved 2005 Silver City, here pictured with little sister 2004 Black Classique :heart:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Silver City :graucho:

[​IMG]

Antique Gold Part Time :graucho:

[​IMG]

And side-by-side.

Will soon update with another recent metallic acquisition:wlae:

5. I'm joinning this club with my 04 Pewter girls:heart:

04 Holiday Pewter Mini Twiggy and Coin Purse

[​IMG]

6. :drool: Deco your antique gold is sooo elegant :heart:

7. Thanks buru!

And here's more: Pewter Day. I'm in loooooooooove!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  8. Deco, you're a real Metallic junkie!!! Gorgeous bags, all of them!

9. :wtf: DECO: you are killing me with your metallics...dang it girl! :yahoo:

10. E, I'm not done yet! Bronze is here too!

[​IMG]

11. :shocked: ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy... :nuts: :drool:

12. DECO: don't you never-ever, ever-never step one pinkie toe in the state of New Jersey with any of those bags. My B-bag-dar will be alerted and I will be forced to do a snatch and run. :graucho:

13. Ya'll have some awesome metallic bags...makes me want more!! Deco, your collection is CRAZY-COOL ;o)

Here's my holiday '04 Red Metallic Mini Classique and another shot to show how perfect this style is on the dance floor with my previous co-workers!

Attached Files:

14. Wow! RealDeal, you've given me a new appreciation (and lust) for the mini classique:drool:. That looks perfect for a night out.

15. ^ Thanks, Deco.

Here's my plug for the Mini Classique style. It's fabulous for going out and actually stays on the shoulder even when dancing and I move my shoulders a lot when I dance, but the strap is small and the whole bag is well balanced.

You wouldn't know you were wearing it except for all the compliments ;o) and it's small enough that it doesn't get in the way when there's a crowd.

You should definitely get one! Maybe in one of the colored metallics like magenta, red, orange or pink. You have all the metal colored metallics covered, Deco-girl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice