The medium or large muse?

Jeanna

Feb 5, 2006
Well my original post was not about purses and it was so in the wrong forum! So I'm asking a question I was going to ask anyway.

I'm really liking the YSL Muse bag right now. I know I'd never be able to pull off the oversize. So do you think the medium or large is a better size? I'm 5'6 and a size 2-4, so neither would look huge on me.

YSL SA sent me the medium and the large, I have both of them right now. If you like, I will post a picture for you to see. I am keeping the large, the medium doesn't do the bag justice. The large is a perfect size, I think.

Savannah912 said:
YSL SA sent me the medium and the large, I have both of them right now. If you like, I will post a picture for you to see. I am keeping the large, the medium doesn't do the bag justice. The large is a perfect size, I think.

Please post a pic! I am wanting the large...I think

Here are the pictures as promised... Let me know what you think. The left one is the medium Muse in chocolate brown, the right one is the large in black. BTW, I'm 5'3.

the medium measures 14 1/2"x9"x4 1/2"
the large measures 17" x 11" x 5 1/2"

Hope this helps.:amuse:

Attachments

• IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3667.JPG
    IMG_3667.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 318
Thank you so much for posting the pics Savannah! I think the large does look better, definitely does it more justice. I usually carry smaller bags, but the large and medium doesn't seem that different in size.