the MAXI Twiggy Club

I just got my beige one yesterday. Love it!
Hi! I am getting my first Bal in a couple weeks. Really looking to get the maxi twiggy, but having a hard time with looking for other colors. If you don't mind, where did you purchase a beige one? :smile: and do you know what other colors they carry for the maxi?:biggrin:

Hi! I am getting my first Bal in a couple weeks. Really looking to get the maxi twiggy, but having a hard time with looking for other colors. If you don't mind, where did you purchase a beige one? :smile: and do you know what other colors they carry for the maxi?:biggrin:

I got mine on Bluefly. I am afraid they don't sell this style any more.

Here is an update on my Maxi Twiggy collection.
From left to right:
Bleu Lavande, Jacynthe
Canard, Cassis
Bleute, Vert Menthe
Rose Thulian

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 977
Hello

I really need some help, I ordered a "maxi twiggy" online listed as new 2009. However when it came the shoulder strap was only 23" long, so could not be a cross body, I compared it to my twiggy at it was the same size, obviously the main difference should be the hight of the bag. Can someone please take a picture of their maxi twiggy, laid flat with a measure tape showing the hight, and also from the side showing the height? After I bought it miraculously the seller listed another new MAxi Twiggy Black, I thought wow what a rare find, gutted when I received it.

Hello

I really need some help, I ordered a "maxi twiggy" online listed as new 2009. However when it came the shoulder strap was only 23" long, so could not be a cross body, I compared it to my twiggy at it was the same size, obviously the main difference should be the hight of the bag. Can someone please take a picture of their maxi twiggy, laid flat with a measure tape showing the hight, and also from the side showing the height? After I bought it miraculously the seller listed another new MAxi Twiggy Black, I thought wow what a rare find, gutted when I received it.

Someone posted the dimensions of the maxi twiggy compared to the twiggy on the first page of this thread. The MT should also have longer handles compared to the twiggy.