the MAXI Twiggy Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart: love this style to pieces! here's mine...

2010 Black Maxi Twiggy:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Here's my black cross perforation maxi twiggy:

[​IMG]

3. :woohoo: chunkylover, this combo is so beautiful!!!

4. :yahoo::woohoo: FINALLY there is a MT club! :woot:

5. My 2010 Moutarde Maxi Twiggy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. :yahoo:yah Jasterock, I was hoping you'd be here :hugs: where's your mod shot? that was one of the pix that made me trying on MT ;)

7. Hoping someone can please post a picture of a maxi-Twiggy next to an old Twiggy and the dimension in inches? THanks, so loving this Maxi Twiggy style.

8. sure, here are my 2010 Black Maxi Twiggy vs 2010 Sang Twiggy ;) enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. ^^ Very helpful pics! :tup:

So in terms of length (east to west) they are of the same length? The differences are just a tad taller and a wider base for the maxi?

10. thanks ^.^ Here's the measurement I have:

Maxi Twiggy
    (L x W x H)
    14.25" x 7" x 9" with 42.5" shoulder strap

Twiggy
    14.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" with 23.5" shoulder strap

The MT is a bid sorter than Twiggy (in length). The measurement on my Twiggy is a little different from the reference thread (15 x 7 x 6.5 with 24.5 shoulder strap), I'm not sure why :confused1: (maybe it's newer (2010?). maybe someone can confirm that for me :thinking:

11. molee808 => love your twiggys...esp. sang
    Now you got me thinking....and thinking of getting one too!

12. Wow, haven't seen this pattern before! So unique!

13. :graucho:...:tup:

14. Thanks for the invite mo!
    Love your jet black Maxi Mo! And that Black Cross Perfo Beauty is definitely something out of this world, chunkylover53. And how could anyone forget Jasterock's Mustard Maxi Twiggy, yum yum.

Allow me to share mine 10 S/S ANTHRA MAXI TWIGGY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. #15 Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
    jaster, I cannot get over the distressing and obvious softness of your Moutarde MT... especially as when the shots were taken before it was very worn in.

As I said, there is no such thing as chevre being better than agneau when I see leather like your MT has. That is seriously sensational! It IS possible for agneau to be as gorgeous, if not better, than some of the chevre I've seen and own.

After seeing your original post shots, I'm now waiting on 3 MTs , but with the new baby brass polished gold-finish hardware in normal leather (not perforated) in Militaire, the new Dark Blue and Mimosa. Hope the leathers will be as fabulous as yours!

P.S. I'm not getting all three, just one.... OK, maybe two. But not three.