The MAXI Club - Share the Love!

my baby.jpg Yay! A Maxi thread. I am new to this site and just bought my first Chanel (maxi) a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the size choice. I almost bought the Caviar w/ SHW, but it was just too much (shiny) for me. I had been obsessed w/ the 'so black' edition (unfortunately that ship has sailed, and from what I was told it was only offered in the Jumbo size) - so I was looking for something comparable. My SA told me about the RHW in lambskin....SOLD. My God I love this bag...

View attachment 3487582 Yay! A Maxi thread. I am new to this site and just bought my first Chanel (maxi) a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the size choice. I almost bought the Caviar w/ SHW, but it was just too much (shiny) for me. I had been obsessed w/ the 'so black' edition (unfortunately that ship has sailed, and from what I was told it was only offered in the Jumbo size) - so I was looking for something comparable. My SA told me about the RHW in lambskin....SOLD. My God I love this bag...
Such puffy quilts! :loveeyes: :heart: Beautiful!

IMG_1480517846.298924.jpg

Here is mine! Double Flab Black Caviar GHW.
I have been contemplating soo many times in selling this beauty and opting to the Jumbo. Initially it was this and the Coco Handle. But I finally was able to have the Coco Handle without needing to let this go.
But to buy a jumbo.. I can't justify having 2 classic flabs in my collection.
But my heart is still smitten with my Maxi. I am still 50-50 in letting her go... I don't know.. in dilemma right now.

I did the exact opposite of what "the fashion law" says : I'm quiet small, 162 cm (french size), but when you love, it is not size that matters ... At least for bags :P
Anyway, maxi is the one for me, maybe a smaller one would fit better on me, but I really don't care.
Same thing for leather; for my life's style, caviar would be the most intelligent choice. But lamskin is so wonderful ... I guess I'm completely stupid ... But so completely happy with my lamskin maxi :idea:

Attachments

• IMG_4351.JPG
    IMG_4351.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_4371.JPG
    IMG_4371.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 617