The Matelassé Club

Here is my 2006 3 Medium brown Matelasse...
I am a proud matelasse owner at last.... I love her so much. :love:
LatestNewPics458.jpg

LatestNewPics465.jpg

LatestNewPics466.jpg

LatestNewPics477.jpg
lovely bag!

I have never had a problem with that, and I have through times had 7 matelasses.
I could easilly have my Large size Matelasse on shoulder, The M size I would say is possible if you are a tiny frame

Can someone post a pic of the matelasse with heavy things inside? I am playing the waiting game with USPS for my delivery and have never even touched one of these bags in person. I would love to see how they "hang" when loaded. I usually carry 3 coin purses, a glasses case, flip flops, scarf, Note 4, bottle of water, another bottle of soda or juice, and keys.

Just had to post here as a fair few years ago I had a brown and black Matelasse GM, which I then sold on eBay! LAtely kept thinking a both that bag as I loved the tactile nature of the Matelasse and IMHO prefer the older Chevre bags to the lamb skin they use nowadays - but that's just me.. So I broke my buying ban and got a good deal on a black GM Matelasse on eBay today, ( bid so low I didn't even check the end of the auction, only to come out of gym to discover I'd won,), plus got an ivory PM of VestAire Collective a few days ago as it was a great price and I had a voucher for another £15 off... So all in all my ivory came in at just over £100 and my black under £170, which I think is a great price. I agree they aren't to everyone's taste but I like the fact they are a bit under the radar and therefore less faked! Now I have fallen drastically off the ban wagon and also got a shoulder w GGH -can't remember style name, - off eBay.... But I'm very excited to get my Matelasse craving satisfied!