The Mason Clutch

This one's piqued my interest too! (Although I should not be looking...!!) I haven't seen it anywhere else either, unfortunately. LB has the Halen, which is the Stone collection's equivalent, so if you're looking for scale/modelling pics, that might help. IA with acschjenn, it definitely looks like a very usable bag!

I like it, and the strap is adjustable,too! But like others said, I haven't seen it anywhere either, hope we will get to see more pics and info about it soon.

This one's piqued my interest too! (Although I should not be looking...!!) I haven't seen it anywhere else either, unfortunately. LB has the Halen, which is the Stone collection's equivalent, so if you're looking for scale/modelling pics, that might help. IA with acschjenn, it definitely looks like a very usable bag!

I didn't realize there were other bags of that size. I definitely like the size and length. Thanks for mentioning it

^ No problem! :smile:

One thing I've noticed about Treesje is that some of their styles tend to use the same basic silhouette and size, with the detailing changing accordingly. The Asher and Magnolia are the obvious examples that come to mind, the Jovi and Soleil are another set of examples, and the Knox and Marley (Mini?) seem to be the same too. It's interesting picking out the pairs/sets, and it does certainly give one alternative options if you happen to like a shape but not the details! (I'm exactly that way towards the Halen and Mason, for instance. The mixture of gold and gunmetal studs on the Halen just doesn't interest me too much, but the Mason definitely catches my eye!)

^ LOL, I hope so too! ;) This one is seriously getting tempting, but I'm trying to be good...

I just noticed, from Endless.com's pics, that the strap isn't removable, unlike the Halen. I guess that makes sense, since it's a bit large for a clutch as well. It's so cute, though, and I'd really love to see what can fit in this!

^ LOL, I hope so too! ;) This one is seriously getting tempting, but I'm trying to be good...

I just noticed, from Endless.com's pics, that the strap isn't removable, unlike the Halen. I guess that makes sense, since it's a bit large for a clutch as well. It's so cute, though, and I'd really love to see what can fit in this!

I also think it might be too wide to be used as a clutch, judging by the detail pics. Looks like you can definitely fit a good amount of stuff in it. I think maybe you should buy it.... and show us. Yes....... :P

I also think it might be too wide to be used as a clutch, judging by the detail pics. Looks like you can definitely fit a good amount of stuff in it. I think maybe you should buy it.... and show us. Yes....... :P

LOL, I'd be all over it in the name of research and building up our reference library ;), but that darned money tree still hasn't popped up anywhere! :pout: