<<<The Marvelous Monogram Pallas Club>>>

I have the Pallas in Noir and have been carrying it as a shoulder bag for the last year. After seeing a lot of the modeling photos with a cross body strap, I think I need to try wearing it that way! I'm 5'9" so a lot of the straps are too short to wear cross body. Does anyone know of a longer monogram strap that I could order as a replacement part?

I love this bag! How is it as an everyday bag? I would wear it for work and shopping, hope it fits all my stuff :biggrin:
It works well as an everyday bag for me. It was a replacement for my Pochette Metis. I prefer it to the PM. I did not expect that. The zipper and side pockets make it an easy, no fuss bag. I like it better than my speedy b 25s because I find I'm not digging around to find things. I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I had a store credit and decided two PMs with glazing issues was enough. I'd actually never seen a Pallas BB in person until it arrived at my door. I kinda thought it was overpriced for the size. I get it now. It's a very good & comfortable bag.

It works well as an everyday bag for me. It was a replacement for my Pochette Metis. I prefer it to the PM. I did not expect that. The zipper and side pockets make it an easy, no fuss bag. I like it better than my speedy b 25s because I find I'm not digging around to find things. I honestly didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I had a store credit and decided two PMs with glazing issues was enough. I'd actually never seen a Pallas BB in person until it arrived at my door. I kinda thought it was overpriced for the size. I get it now. It's a very good & comfortable bag.
Who would you say is more spacious Pallas BB or One Handle bag?

Who would you say is more spacious Pallas BB or One Handle bag?
The One Handle holds more but not by a lot. Both are comparable to the pochette metis unless you stuff the PM to the max. I found the PM looks and feels bulky when maxed out & the outside zip pocket shows the shape of your phone after a while. The Pallas side pockets are big and forgiving - phone is invisible from the outside with no bulge. 20170612_124517.jpeg

The One Handle holds more but not by a lot. Both are comparable to the pochette metis unless you stuff the PM to the max. I found the PM looks and feels bulky when maxed out & the outside zip pocket shows the shape of your phone after a while. The Pallas side pockets are big and forgiving - phone is invisible from the outside with no bulge. View attachment 3747907
wow they're both so beautiful:heart::love: Thank you for this very detailed review. I have One Handle bag but been dreaming about Pallas bb too but not sure if having both would be too redundant for me. I'm really a over the shoulder bag type of girl and looking for that new perfect bag(similar to Montorgueil Pm/Rivington Pm)

wow they're both so beautiful[emoji813]:love: Thank you for this very detailed review. I have One Handle bag but been dreaming about Pallas bb too but not sure if having both would be too redundant for me. I'm really a over the shoulder bag type of girl and looking for that new perfect bag(similar to Montorgueil Pm/Rivington Pm)
Maybe get the Pallas with the tan or raisin trim? These bags are similar, sizewise with black and mono. Maybe a little redundant? But I love them both. I also have this from 2 or so yrs ago..20160212_124423.jpeg What is wrong with me? I really like mono and black.