The Marketplace - Ebay could learn from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Well, nothing up for auction but I just wanted to say WOW...to finally look at an auction and know everything is authentic and no one is trying to cheat someone. What a breath of fresh hair :love:

I concur!

Now . . .{fingers tapping} what will we do if one of our beloved's sells us a fake? LOL!
We need to come up w/ a good plan for them!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I concur!

Now . . .{fingers tapping} what will we do if one of our beloved's sells us a fake? LOL!
We need to come up w/ a good plan for them!

:oh: I certainly hope the ladies here have better character /sense than to pull the old switcharoo on a fellow blogger :evil: .
I realize I'm a newbie and may be overstepping my bounds but if this should ever occur I think they should be banned from the PF and have their ISP blocked.

Let's leave the hustlers and thieves you know where :lol: :lol: :lol: .

hahah I just noticed I said HAIR not air... lol Cat, I agree to an extent. Vlad posted that he cannot guarentee that all bags with be authentic...I think they should be banned from the PF, if they try to sell a fakey..but if they literally say "this is not authentic" etc. I don't think it would be nessacarily as big of a deal. I personally wouldn't use a fake..and I think alot of the members here can agree..but there are still a few that haven't switched over to the "other side" lol...

IntlSet said:
Don't worry, Cat, you're not getting a fake from me. ;)

IntlSet, I'm not worried one bit regarding my purchase from you ;) .

JAP4life you're correct about Vlad & Meg not being held responsible .
I just appreciate a seller being forthright & honest regarding any item they are selling be it a purse,shoes,etc.If it's a fakey at least be honest with potential buyers.:biggrin: I understand not everyone can afford the real deal and many like their knockoffs ,I'm just not one of them.

The sales that take place on e-Bay are handled under e-Bays rules & regulations regardless if the seller is a member of PF.

I can't go into detail but I don't play when it comes to money matters,the last scamming seller that screwed me over found his butt face to face with me in a court of law,nuff said ;) .

WHOA! You go Cat! Why can't you go into detail? You ended up taking him to court?

I'm telling you, I've always wanted a lawyer husband just for matters like this. "Honey, I know you're an estate lawyer but this guy on Ebay just suckered me, please sue him."

Cat, your bag went out today! It's insured and it should get there in 2-3 days (after this holiday weekend)!

IntlSet said:
WHOA! You go Cat! Why can't you go into detail? You ended up taking him to court?

I'm telling you, I've always wanted a lawyer husband just for matters like this. "Honey, I know you're an estate lawyer but this guy on Ebay just suckered me, please sue him."

Cat, your bag went out today! It's insured and it should get there in 2-3 days (after this holiday weekend)!

IntlSet,I refrained from going into detail because of the many charges that were brought against this seller.Theft and mail fraud to name a few as he always shipped his fake goods using the USPS,big mistake since his items were being autioned off and guaranteed 100% authentic.

Rule #1-Never pissoff Cat!!! :lol:
Rule #2- Never sell or auction off anything and guarantee it's authenticity when you know you'll be shipping fake merchandise through USPS.
After doing some detective work on my own I contacted other buyers he had taken advantage of with his scamming ways.
I got the victims to file a report of his transactions with the police department in the locality & state he resided and shipped the items . We also filed police reports with our local police departments.
Everyone of us filed reports with the USPS/fraud division.
The matter wasn't solved over night but I doubt he will be scamming anyone again for awhile.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes we good guys/girls do come out on top.:biggrin:

I'm not as young as most of you ladies and though I'm known for being a sweetheart when I'm pushed,I tend to push right back.You wouldn't believe some of the awfull e-mails I received from this creep.He made his first contact with me through the auction site,thereafter all contact was made through his IPS provider on his home computer straight to my e-mail address.
I kept each an every one,little did he realize they would actually help me track him down,right back to the location of the computer he used to send them ,:lol: dumba$$.

I'll be keeping watch for my package,hope I'm home when it arrives.:smile: Once it arrives I'll be giving the LV Mizi a rest.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.