The Marigold Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a thread devoted to the beauty of the color Marigold - please post your photos of the different styles in this incredible color! Here are photos of my first!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mmmhhhhhhh yummy ... I LOVE this color :drool::yahoo:! Here's my '04 marigold coin purse (just got it from my lovely friend :heart:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. 04 marigold city w/ YUMMY leather :love:

Attached Files:

4. Firstclass1 and hatikuh, thank you so much for posting. I love seeing this color in the different styles, and because the color doesn't come along very often, it is extra nice to see the photos! :yes:

5. Hatikuh, I had to enlarge your beautiful marigold city! Here you go!

[​IMG]

6. OMG 'T' hatikuh :nuts: your marigold city is BREATHTAKING :yahoo:!!! Thank you for sharing :flowers::love:.
    Btw: how are you sweety, I missed you ?

7. WOW!!!MARIGOLD is just the most amazing colour..
    I'm very happy to be part of the marigold club with my lil mini classique
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. no more marigold?
    it seems to be very hard to find?

9. lovely piccies girls!

10. 07 Marigold twiggy :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ^^ too cute. love the shoes!

12. This is probably a dumb question, but is Marigold the same as Jaune?:heart:

13. that's what i was wondering too! :wondering
    i :heart: the first in this colour lovelygarments!

14. New Marigold WORK bag!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

15. my marigold/jaune day (with her cornflower sister). The color is a little off since I took it with my cell phone.

Attached Files: