The "Marc Jacobs" looking wristlet??

1. Hey girls I had this image etched in my mind lately don't know why I didn't buy it when I saw it. It's the big wristlet with the two pockets in front kind of like marc jacobs. Anyone have it? Is coach still selling it? Or do I have to scour eBay? Thanks I apreciate it.

2. Is it signature & it has gold or white trim like this one?
    [​IMG]
    These ones are on sale at dept stores like Hechts & macys for like 50% off. You could alway check those places out first & of course your local coach outlet if you have one available to you. If not you could always go the eBay route or call Coach's 800# & if they still have them they could ship it to you but it will be full price.

3. ^ I want that one so bad!

If you mean the nylon ones, I have two and I bought them from a COACH outlet. They should still be selling them.

4. Abandoned I knew you were looking for the bag like that, but if I didn't know about the wristlet. My Nordies had those on sale back in June/July.

5. Yep, I have this one with the white leather trim, LOVE it. I found it at Macy's on sale.

6. ^ Man I need to get to a Macys or Nordstroms! I'm back in the Raleigh area too, so that means GREAT shopping!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice