Lindsay Lohan

I think the whole lot of them (Lindsay, Paris, etc.) are TOTALLY over-exposed! They all need to crawl under a rock for a bit, re-group, get their acts together and then let's see who has staying power (Paris DOESN'T GET MY VOTE!!!).

My uncle is a limo driver. He drove paris,and LL. He said Paris was smoking weed in the limo,with her leng completly open..(shes probably used to it lol).Also Lindsay wanted him to drive her to starbucks,and she MADE him park in the exit entrance to drop her off...she is stupid.A week later she got into a car accident he wasnt suprised..she doesnt know how to drive.. lol

Jadore said:
My uncle is a limo driver. He drove paris,and LL. He said Paris was smoking weed in the limo,with her leng completly open..(shes probably used to it lol).Also Lindsay wanted him to drive her to starbucks,and she MADE him park in the exit entrance to drop her off...she is stupid.A week later she got into a car accident he wasnt suprised..she doesnt know how to drive.. lol

LOL!! I'm not surprised!! Has your uncle ever driven any other famous beeyatchs?

spiralsnowman said:
I kinda like Nicole Richie, though. She's so different now than when she was on TV. She seems so reserved, I wonder if she is allowing herself to express her real personality...
She may appear reserved but she also comes off (IMO) as really dumb.

SuzyZ said:
She may appear reserved but she also comes off (IMO) as really dumb.

She comes off as fake to me. I dunno, any time anyone does a total 360 in a SHORT amount of time, I feel it's fishy. I also find it funny, she all "mature" all of a sudden, but she wrote a book, I forget the name, trashing all of her former friends. It just bugged me because first of all, who is to judge anyone and tell their dirt? Second, she feels so higher than them, she didn't have the balls to actually names. When people have to resort to flinging mud on people and not using their names it bugs me.