The many faces of Lindsay Lohan

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I think the whole lot of them (Lindsay, Paris, etc.) are TOTALLY over-exposed! They all need to crawl under a rock for a bit, re-group, get their acts together and then let's see who has staying power (Paris DOESN'T GET MY VOTE!!!).

Dec 2, 2005
I kinda like Nicole Richie, though. She's so different now than when she was on TV. She seems so reserved, I wonder if she is allowing herself to express her real personality...

Jadore

Shoe Addict
Dec 31, 2005
nyc
My uncle is a limo driver. He drove paris,and LL. He said Paris was smoking weed in the limo,with her leng completly open..(shes probably used to it lol).Also Lindsay wanted him to drive her to starbucks,and she MADE him park in the exit entrance to drop her off...she is stupid.A week later she got into a car accident he wasnt suprised..she doesnt know how to drive.. lol

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Jadore said:
My uncle is a limo driver. He drove paris,and LL. He said Paris was smoking weed in the limo,with her leng completly open..(shes probably used to it lol).Also Lindsay wanted him to drive her to starbucks,and she MADE him park in the exit entrance to drop her off...she is stupid.A week later she got into a car accident he wasnt suprised..she doesnt know how to drive.. lol
LOL!! I'm not surprised!! Has your uncle ever driven any other famous beeyatchs?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
spiralsnowman said:
I kinda like Nicole Richie, though. She's so different now than when she was on TV. She seems so reserved, I wonder if she is allowing herself to express her real personality...
She may appear reserved but she also comes off (IMO) as really dumb.