The Manhattan- has it been discontinued?

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
I was on LV.com U.S. and was poking around and I noticed that the Manhattan, both mm and gm are no longer there. Have they/are they discontinuing it?

I am usually the last to know so don't:bagslap::lecture::noggin:. If this has been discussed before I seriously apologize. Thanks.

^^^I know. I want to buy a new one. I had bought a preowned Manhattan but sold it to because I wasn't totally in love with the patina. My DH was probably going to pick this one up for me for xmas. Boohoo. I know that he doesn't know how to look for one on ebay. I hope they are still floating around in the boutiques then.

It's so funny that this thread popped up. Last night my boyfriend and I were looking at pics of celebs with their LVs and saw the ones of Vanessa Minnillo with her Manhattan GM. I haven't seen anyone rocking that bag in a long time! I have one and absolutely love it, of all the bags I have it's still one of my faves, it'd be sad if they discontinued it.

I just bought one in a consignment shop in Boca Raton. It was pretty much brand new and a great deal. I have to say that the bag is HEAVY, even without anything in it. Plus it doesn't fit nicely on the shoulder, but I love it anyways. Good luck in your search!

i heard it is being discontinued, but not 100% sure, havent seen it in stores for a while. I got the Gm, that i bought from a wonderful Tpfer a while back and still loving it!! its very heavy and doesnt get as much use as some of my other bags, but i like the look of it and that it fits a lot..although it tends to make the bag even heavier

Hi
sorry to tell you guys the bad news but they are definately discontinued!!! At this past xmas my store had a pm manhattan that had been on the shelf and well tanned but i was so happy to get it that i didnt care and got the last one in my area. The sa told me that there were like 50 company wide and that they were send an email that they are going to sell the ones that are in the stores and online and once those are gone they are gone for good. So if you want one i would call the 888 # to see if you can phone order one before they are gone because after that you will have to buy one on ebay (which i dont recommend or from a second hand shop like fashionphile).