The MALAYSIA Chanel Club

Hi has anyone purchased from @luxurydesignerbranded based in Malaysia before? Can anyone vouch that this reseller is selling authentic Chanel?

Appreciate if anyone can tell me whether this reseller can be trusted for selling authentic Chanel or not please, thanks. Their facebook is:

https://www.facebook.com/luxurydesignerbranded/

Hi ladies, I have dealt with her before but I was selling something. She was quite meticulous when she was checking the bag for authenticity and condition. She is also a very friendly and helpful seller.

Best if u could do ur due deligence (asking for more photos and maybe meet up to check. I know she will be eager to help)

Appreciate if anyone can tell me whether this reseller can be trusted for selling authentic Chanel or not please, thanks. Their facebook is:

https://www.facebook.com/luxurydesignerbranded/

Hi has anyone purchased from @luxurydesignerbranded based in Malaysia before? Can anyone vouch that this reseller is selling authentic Chanel?

I've never bought from them but I see their collection on Closets Reebonz... If one purchases it from there, Reebonz would collect and authenticate the item, and there's the option to return it within a day...

I'm actually keen to know any members' experiences too, do share!

Hi ladies, I have dealt with her before but I was selling something. She was quite meticulous when she was checking the bag for authenticity and condition. She is also a very friendly and helpful seller.

Best if u could do ur due deligence (asking for more photos and maybe meet up to check. I know she will be eager to help)
Thanks for your input Zoe! Im hoping to hear inputs from someone who actually bought from her before. At the moment I have not asked for more pictures. Just looking at her IG with so many followers but just few likes on the pictures and her IG has many fake followers (probably buying followers to increase popularity) so I am skeptical about her claimed authenticity as the reputable sellers which I dealt doesn't buy their followers.

Thanks for your input Zoe! Im hoping to hear inputs from someone who actually bought from her before. At the moment I have not asked for more pictures. Just looking at her IG with so many followers but just few likes on the pictures and her IG has many fake followers (probably buying followers to increase popularity) so I am skeptical about her claimed authenticity as the reputable sellers which I dealt doesn't buy their followers.

Ah I am not sure about those followers.although I remember she mentioned she has a showroom where you can go and have a look. Best of luck and hope u manage to get the bag you want

Closets Reebonz doesn't really guarantee the authenticity, I have seen people posted about getting fake Chanel apparel bought from Closets Reebonz. I guess their authentication isn't that good. Or probably they sell mixture of fakes n reals

Hi ladies, just want to share my recent experience with @luxurydesignerbranded (FB) aka @myluxurydesignerbranded (IG) aka @luxurydesignerbrandeds (IG/FB):
https://www.facebook.com/luxurydesignerbrandeds/?ref=br_rs
https://www.facebook.com/luxurydesignerbranded/?ref=br_rs

Both reseller are partners. The pros is they have wide ranges of brands and does have Chanel latest seasonal collection as well. I have recently just talked to my friend about this. They are nice to talk to on your first enquiries, but if you asked very detailed questions or if you have enquired a couple of handbags they will be kind of rude. Pictures shown on their IG looks nice but when asked to send detailed pictures, the picture wasn't detailed it's taken under bright lighting condition, it's a bit blurry. When asked about the clarification of the bag, e.g. is there any marks or flaw, seller replied "unless inspect very closely". when asked more, this seller will say she has basically provide all info, telling you their scoring of the condition of the handbag and lastly seller says "not for fussy client". Basically the way they work is if you are keen to buy, you got to ask minimal question or just accept the information given as what it is and not to ask more and you have to buy the handbag, if you asked alot more question, especially detailed one, you will be classified "fussy client". Seller has also claimed to have provided all detail pictures and it's online purchase, when their picture is not even detailed. I don't believe with today's mobile phone you cannot capture detailed photos.

I don't find them very reputable and poor customer service. Chanel handbags is a high luxury bag and huge outlay, it's not a $200 handbag, how can you not expect detailed questions? Seller has also claimed to have provided all detail pictures and it's online purchase and she said don't buy if you don't trust. Trust has to be earned.

Authentication wise, I did had 1 of their bag's serial number authenticated via Chanel's system and it is authentic. But that's only for that particular boy bag, im not sure about if every of their items are authentic, I cannot vouch for that.

For me, they sounds a bit dodgy, poor customer service, poor attitude and dishonest (for not describing exact condition of prelove bag and for providing unclear pictures). And do not even believe their own scoring of the preloved bag. So conclusion, I rather buy from other reputable, honest and professional reseller with higher price. I rather spend more to get a piece of mind and to be really happy with my purchase.

Wow sorry to hear about your disappointing service @purple.belle.

Anyway I need to reiterate my initial statement.

I actually dealt with theluxurybrandmy to sell my bag instead of luxurydesignerbranded. I got confuse with the name hence I thought it was the same ppl.

But yeah I do think these reseller have less patience with buyers who needs time to think cause especially with popular reseller they have heaps of customer ready to buy.

I do hope u manage to get the bag u want

Closets Reebonz doesn't really guarantee the authenticity, I have seen people posted about getting fake Chanel apparel bought from Closets Reebonz. I guess their authentication isn't that good. Or probably they sell mixture of fakes n reals

thanks for the info! good for me to know. i've only sold through them, but i have thought about buying something there because i assumed they had proper authenticators... i guess wherever we purchase a pre-owned item we have to be careful

Reactions: BagaliciousMY
Wow sorry to hear about your disappointing service @purple.belle.

Anyway I need to reiterate my initial statement.

I actually dealt with theluxurybrandmy to sell my bag instead of luxurydesignerbranded. I got confuse with the name hence I thought it was the same ppl.

But yeah I do think these reseller have less patience with buyers who needs time to think cause especially with popular reseller they have heaps of customer ready to buy.

I do hope u manage to get the bag u want
Thanks for the clarification, the bag I wanted is past season and very very limited and hence I took them into consideration however I don't feel honesty is there with their unclear pictures, when asked for more clear picture they wouldn't provide, so in that case I rather wait and get it from foreign reseller since Im in overseas, although I need to pay a much higher price. Its a more than MYR20k bag I am looking at buying from them not MYR200 or MYR2000 hence I definitely expect detailed pictures and description for my own inspection.

Reactions: BagaliciousMY
thanks for the info! good for me to know. i've only sold through them, but i have thought about buying something there because i assumed they had proper authenticators... i guess wherever we purchase a pre-owned item we have to be careful
Yes as long as you are buying pre owned you need to be cautious unless they have been authenticated by very reputable third party.

Reactions: ElsaDielle