The MALAYSIA Chanel Club

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say I was able to visit the Chanel boutique in KL at the Petronas towers. I didn't even know it was there, lo and behold, as we walked into the tower entrance---TA-DAH!

SA Ashley Yap who assisted me was very nice. Even more impressive, the boutique had the earrings I've been hunting down since it first came out in 09A. Talk about fate.

Aftwerwards, DH wanted out as it was just another mall to him(BAH HUMBUG!). As we waited for our private car, the skies turned gloomy and the rains fell. Took us 2 hours and 15 minutes to get back to our ship's port--YIKES! We were the last passengers to board the ship, thankfully we did not get left behind. We were only in Malaysia for the day. All's well that ends well, I say. Yay for my Maysian souvenir -- my CC earrings, woohoo!!!

Took me about 2 weeks just to pounce on the bag. I almost gave up! When stocks arrived, they were all mostly black and beige - very quickly snapped up the moment shipment arrived.

Lucky you! i read from the forum that it's hard to find classic items at Gal Lafayette. how's stock level at Gal lafayette when u were there?

SCHOL!!!i didnt know you were here in KL!!:nuts:

my office is just in walking distance from KLCC, Petronas towers! wow so you just came in for a day and left ...were you on cruise or something?

So what kind of earring did you get? I went to Chanel yesterday and I got myself a brooch and a scarf. I never knew Chanel has such a beautiful scarf.

:P

And congrats for your souvenir from Malaysia !!:yahoo:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say I was able to visit the Chanel boutique in KL at the Petronas towers. I didn't even know it was there, lo and behold, as we walked into the tower entrance---TA-DAH!

SA Ashley Yap who assisted me was very nice. Even more impressive, the boutique had the earrings I've been hunting down since it first came out in 09A. Talk about fate.

Aftwerwards, DH wanted out as it was just another mall to him(BAH HUMBUG!). As we waited for our private car, the skies turned gloomy and the rains fell. Took us 2 hours and 15 minutes to get back to our ship's port--YIKES! We were the last passengers to board the ship, thankfully we did not get left behind. We were only in Malaysia for the day. All's well that ends well, I say. Yay for my Maysian souvenir -- my CC earrings, woohoo!!!

My first Chanel Pearl Earrings, ordered it on Monday from Bond St. and got it today.

chanelearrings02copy.jpg

SCHOL!!!i didnt know you were here in KL!!:nuts:

my office is just in walking distance from KLCC, Petronas towers! wow so you just came in for a day and left ...were you on cruise or something?

So what kind of earring did you get? I went to Chanel yesterday and I got myself a brooch and a scarf. I never knew Chanel has such a beautiful scarf.

:P

And congrats for your souvenir from Malaysia !!:yahoo:

Hi doll! Yes, took the entire family for a southeast Asian cruise. We docked twice in Malaysia, once in Port Kelang, once in Palau Redang. I didn't have the chance to hook up with anyone since it was literally for one afternoon. Better than not having set foot in malaysia at all though, right? There was another kind TPFer who offered to meet up, but I just didn't have ample time and i did not want to trouble anyone of you with mere minutes to hang out together. I lucked out and snagged this earring from KLCC towers. Hope you're doing well, friend!

Attachments

• 09A green earrings.jpg
    09A green earrings.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,157
  • P1040972.JPG
    P1040972.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 915
Hi doll! Yes, took the entire family for a southeast Asian cruise. We docked twice in Malaysia, once in Port Kelang, once in Palau Redang. I didn't have the chance to hook up with anyone since it was literally for one afternoon. Better than not having set foot in malaysia at all though, right? There was another kind TPFer who offered to meet up, but I just didn't have ample time and i did not want to trouble anyone of you with mere minutes to hang out together. I lucked out and snagged this earring from KLCC towers. Hope you're doing well, friend!

Schol, the earrings are really beautiful, i love it;)

seems like you havent got the chance to really find out Kuala Lumpur, : D dont worry next time if you come again, I will bring you and your family around. Wish you have a good day, my dear.....

Hi everyone!! Welcome to all new members here!

Lulu, I am glad that u r joining us here!

WanShin- Congrats to u! Ur beige flap is gorgeous on u ! Thanks for ur compliment too!

Foonyy- I am so tempted to get the black pearl necklace that u got last time...hehe! May I know the code of the necklace please? TIA!! :biggrin:

K, which one r u tempted to get? Lamb or caviar! :P

Ughhh...i don't know..since the price is quite same i think i will go for lamb.BUT, i herad somewhere in this forum said that caviar is easier to take care of compared to lamb.:smile: that's fine, i dont plan to buy it at this time so i dont have to worry about it yet lol!!:P

do they have the chanel classic jumbo patent burgundy in klcc? saw one in beijing, so nice but it has already been bought by someone who havent collect it yet.
may i know how much is it in kl ?
thanks

hey :smile:

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MY GST (RED GST with silver hardware)!! I've had it for nearly 2 years and i must say it is a very durable bag. Try opting for bold colours not beige if you want to use it daily :smile:

Hi all... I'm from Malaysia too... to walk in Chanel KLCC u have to be proper dress up, else they will kick ur butt... naa'aahhh... I went there 3 times, but the last time I went in they are ok and nice to me... but not the first time, since I carried LV bag.. may be they hates those with LV bag.. LOL

Hi everyone, i am a newbie in this forum :smile: i used to be LV fan but not anymore...and here i am!

Would anyone be so kind to tell me
1. the red lambskin classic flab GHW with charm (saw pics from theabcd);
2. the black lambskin m/l Westminster with pearl flab
are they available in KLCC? and price?

I plan to fly to KL next month to buy them if KLCC carries the stock.
thanks in advance..:smile:

Welcome chanelcraze!

I am not an expert buy with your enquiries

1) The red flap shld be an exclusive for Marina Bay Sands Chanel opening. So it is only available in Singapore.
2) I think the westminster is from past season. Your only hope is ebay. Although there are rumours that it is making a comeback? But I havent seen it in KlCC

Good luck!