the mailman was nice today!!!

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
He brought me my presents to myself.

An original wallet with the dalek qee and a pirata ciao ciao.

I didn't realize how large the ciao ciao is, my roommate has one but it actually fits my laptop horizontally!!!

I think my timbuk2 work bag just got downgraded!

:death: hehe these are fun and if i shop anymore that lil smiley is coming to get me!!!

tokidokiangel- hehe. someone has to love me, even it is me and my own bank account! hahahaha

socprof - lol i know what you mean ... i buy all my own toki cuz I love me sooo much ... hahaha

I'm sure if my bf and I were still together he'd never buy me any toki ... he was so ... what's another word for cheap? lol Heck he never bought me anything ... couldn't even remember my b-day! :cursing:

socprof - lol i know what you mean ... i buy all my own toki cuz I love me sooo much ... hahaha

I'm sure if my bf and I were still together he'd never buy me any toki ... he was so ... what's another word for cheap? lol Heck he never bought me anything ... couldn't even remember my b-day! :cursing:

awww! well good thing he is gone then!
the last one i dated thought it was stupid...the one before that didn't but lets just say i made like triple what he made so alas i fund my own toki until i find a tokiprince!