The Mailman just delivered my FIRST WORK! *Pics*

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I just received my first Work and I got a Sandstone! I love the color because it goes with about everything! I actually thought it would be bigger but I'm glad it's the size it is so I don't feel like it's too big for everyday use. I'll post modeling pics tomorrow.
    DSC02508.JPG

DSC02509.JPG

2. Very pretty! Congratulations. :smile:

3. super gorgeous!!!! that color is so awesome and the leather looks TDF - congrats!!

4. Beautiful!! You are building up an incredible WAREHOUSE of gorgeous B-bags!!!

5. Gorgeous!! :drool::drool:

I really love the Sandstone color, and its looked great on every single style I've seen it in!! I was a little hesitant at first to get it for fear of it being too "basic", but now I'm really glad I did- because even though its "neutral", it definately has character!! :yes:

Congrats!! Its lovely!

6. Yeah!!! It's gorgeous........you're going to love this size. Congrats! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae:

7. I know!:roflmfao: If I could just sell as fast as I buy!

8. :yahoo:OMG!!!!!! It's beautiful!!! Congrats!!!:yahoo:The work isn't really soooo big~ you'll get used to it right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. MRG, I love the color & leather of your bag :drool::drool::drool:. It's so gorgeous.

10. aw congrats - fab colour and great bag. I love my work so much, so versatile.

11. Oh, it's so pretty!! The leather is amazing. Congrats!

12. OMG!! Love it. Congrats.:yahoo:

13. Congrats! She's beautiful. Sandstone leather always makes me:drool: Great choice for your first work!

14. Thanks madiandcindy, lordguinny, secret_shopaholic, Virtual Shopper, zacorey, cracker, Bags4Bubbles, KristyDarling, nicole2730 and lindalou!

cracker - I decided against the other Work because something just didn't add up so now I'm on the hunt for another one!:graucho:

Bags4Bubbles - I know I think this color is the most versatile color I have and I don't think it's plain at all! Now we are Sandstone Twins!:yahoo:

15. Beautiful color, Congrats!