The mailman brought me something from Zappos today!! :)

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
I don't typically post here since I don't have as fabulous shoes as the rest of you do, but I have to share the new pair of shoes that I got in the mail today from Zappos.com :yes: I'm trying to get into wearing more healed-shoes, so that I'm not constantly walking around in flat shoes that make me feel like an elephant when I'm walking.

I have a wide foot so I often have problems finding pretty shoes that will fit my foot comfortably, but these pair that I bought on Zappos are perfect! They're from a company called Lifestride. I've never heard of them, but they had quite a number of shoes in wide widths that were very pretty and pretty affordable.

Either way! Here's the pictures :smile:

From the Zappos website:

1396-355398-p.jpg

When I got them:

000ec7ax

On my foot. Excuse the torn skin...I fell and the leather from one of my shoes ripped my skin and I needed to let it get some air so that it healed faster :smile: Excuse my swollen feet and ankles :biggrin:

000edqq9

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/23153029/c/200.html

They're also padded on the inside, which will make them much more comfortable than the other heels that I have!

Those are super nice! I love all the detail on the straps!

Thank you!! Me too :smile:

They had a pair in Gold that I realllllly wanted, but they didn't have any left in my size (10Wide) and it had lovely turquoise stones that would have matched perfectly to a pair of Capris that I have. Oh well...Maybe when they're in stock again. There's nothing wrong with having the same pair of shoes in different colors, is there? :nuts: