The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

Hi ladies!
I have had a mono Melie for a year and a half now and absolutely LVoe it. I’m going to get the leather version and need help deciding on the color. A part of me wants the red but the boring side wants to play it safe with the marine rouge. Do any of you ladies have pictures or suggestions

Wow, both great choices. I love the marine rouge - not boring at all! Good luck deciding

My new SA just texted me that my Melie in Noir will be arriving early next week. I am so excited!! Does anyone have any tips for keeping it in good condition as I am hoping it will serve as my everyday bag :smile: and this will also be my first Empreinte bag!!

Thank you in advance

Reactions: turbotaz
Considering the Melie in monogram canvas. I'd love to hear from people who purchased it after the Summer of 2017. It seems that reports of QC issues have slowed on here, but I'm. It sure if that's because there's an empreinte version now/no one is buying this bag anymore/they actually fixed the issue. I'd love an update if any you have bags that are doing well.

Considering the Melie in monogram canvas. I'd love to hear from people who purchased it after the Summer of 2017. It seems that reports of QC issues have slowed on here, but I'm. It sure if that's because there's an empreinte version now/no one is buying this bag anymore/they actually fixed the issue. I'd love an update if any you have bags that are doing well.
I purchased the Melie in Empreinte and canvas mono. I’ve not had any issues whatsoever. I love them! I used Apple guard on the canvas mono to prevent water spots from the rain or snow, and I am so glad I did. I have zero regrets. Awesome bag.

I purchased the Melie in Empreinte and canvas mono. I’ve not had any issues whatsoever. I love them! I used Apple guard on the canvas mono to prevent water spots from the rain or snow, and I am so glad I did. I have zero regrets. Awesome bag.
That’s great news! Thank you for your reply. This is such a beautiful bag. It’s hard to resist!

Greetings! New here.

Picked up the monogram Melie after popping in to inquire about the Graceful MM. No comparison after I laid eyes on the beauty. I am HOWEVER in a predicament that I’d like your input on:

1. The monogram piece I came home with has more patina on the shorter strap then the long. Made last week of January, very surprising that could be uneven so quickly. This also worries me it was a return by another customer. Has anyone returned for the same bag due to a variance like this? Would you also have OCD like me?

2. I have yet to see but am slightly obsessed over the noir. Nearly impossible to find in store for a quick swap, but the weight of the monogram feels amazing. Aside from corner wear if abused, any other flaws reported? Seems like a great underrated bag that might be building excitement and becoming even more elusive as the days go on.

3. I have the chance to buy the noir at discount since I just acquired a bunch of give cards ($475 to be exact) and thought no better time to jump from monogram to empreinte for really only $300 more...

Thoughts or reactions??

Btw thank you to everyone who has posted photos. You make this journey/wait only that much harder.

Hi! I just picked up this beauty today after much back and forth! I told myself I was “just going to look” but once I laid eyes on her it was a done deal! I’m hoping corner wear issues have been improved, but in any case the pattern lined up in such a way that there isn’t much of the lighter color on the areas of concern so hopefully that will help me! Thanks for letting me share ❤️

Attachments

• 293AC7FE-9F8D-4C21-918D-CA4410E93BAD.jpeg
    293AC7FE-9F8D-4C21-918D-CA4410E93BAD.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 969
Hi! I just picked up this beauty today after much back and forth! I told myself I was “just going to look” but once I laid eyes on her it was a done deal! I’m hoping corner wear issues have been improved, but in any case the pattern lined up in such a way that there isn’t much of the lighter color on the areas of concern so hopefully that will help me! Thanks for letting me share ❤️

This is so beautiful! The way it looks when slouched and folded over really makes me want to get one despite the corner issues too! I'm hoping they've fixed it. The print wearing off I could ignore so long as the actual corner doesn't wear down.

Love it!!! I too picked up the
Hi ladies!
I have had a mono Melie for a year and a half now and absolutely LVoe it. I’m going to get the leather version and need help deciding on the color. A part of me wants the red but the boring side wants to play it safe with the marine rouge. Do any of you ladies have pictures or suggestions

Not sure if you made the jump yet but I LVOE the Noir.
Hope these photos help.

Attachments

• 50B2AF51-6CC6-4CB3-BB46-42DE49E3C373.jpeg
    50B2AF51-6CC6-4CB3-BB46-42DE49E3C373.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 936
  • DDBFB503-1F7D-4C2B-9788-BE8849FD4376.jpeg
    DDBFB503-1F7D-4C2B-9788-BE8849FD4376.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 933
  • 32FECB09-4CC8-4CFF-992D-ABE68BA4E9BF.jpeg
    32FECB09-4CC8-4CFF-992D-ABE68BA4E9BF.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 974