The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

Dressing up my mono melie with a Kate spade strap I just bought on clearance for like $70! [emoji7]View attachment 3623377

That looks nice and different. How tall are you if I may ask? Does anyone who is on the petite side own the melie? Does it look too big on you? I am only 5 foot. I think this will look ginormous on me! But I love the slouch look and would to wear it as a shoulder bag with the longer strap for travel. Thoughts?

That looks nice and different. How tall are you if I may ask? Does anyone who is on the petite side own the melie? Does it look too big on you? I am only 5 foot. I think this will look ginormous on me! But I love the slouch look and would to wear it as a shoulder bag with the longer strap for travel. Thoughts?

I'm 5'5", so about average height. It's a big bag. You should scroll through this thread and see what you think because I know others have posted mod shots that are shorter.

I've chimed in several times throughout this thread already, and you may know I'm on my second Melie. It's now about 7 months old and I feel the corners do have wear. But the wear isn't something I think anyone else would ever notice, you really have to look for it. And the rest of the bag is still pristine and beautiful. I [emoji173]️️it, and I use it every weekend. Great bag.

So, to sum up: Does my bag have corner wear? Yes. Do I regret buying this bag due to corner wear? No. Would I buy it again? Yes.
I saw this bag today and never really considered it but now that I have ruled out the PM in empriente, this bag in mono is tempting me. Thank you for your honest review. Corner wear is not necessarily a deal-breaker- it seems like a very practical everyday bag. Plus it is MIF.

Reactions: DaisyM
Hi does anyone have the Melie in Empriente leather I'm looking into buying either noir or Marine Rouge. Pics would be great if you do I missed out on buying Bagatelle it has been discontinued.

Just order the Marine Rouge Empreinte Melie today. So excited for something different. Thoughts?
I absolutely love this but I am torn between the Marine Rouge and the black. I swore I would buy a black bag because I find I would use it all the time but then I saw this color in the Pochette Metis and fell in love.