*****the magnificant metis hobo Club*****

Mar 31, 2011
Here's to the newest hobo style monogram bag Vuitton has to offer for 2013 ~
THE MAGNIFICANT METIS HOBO~!
VuittonMetis1_zps6acf1f62.jpeg

Here I am trying the metis on in the store, and after giving it much obsession, I went back 5 days later to purchase, and I LVOE it~! The duel handles are so wonderful, both fitting on the shoulder. The outside pocket is an added plus, and the inside suede chocolate brown linng is YUMMY. And......if it's a rainy day, just unsnap the vachetta handle and you have a totally mono all weather bag. But my favorite feature is that it lays flat against the body, isn't bulky, and fits perfectly under the arm. What more can you ask for in a daily use bag?

photobucket-12160-1357497124466.jpg

Looks fantastic on you !!!!! I heard the inside zip is a good size. Does things "stay put" in the bag? Nothing falls out and stays closed???

Is this larger than Portobello? I am torn between these two !!!! I have the Sully and love it, just wish it was bigger.

Thanks for your input.

Looks fantastic on you !!!!! I heard the inside zip is a good size. Does things "stay put" in the bag? Nothing falls out and stays closed???

Is this larger than Portobello? I am torn between these two !!!! I have the Sully and love it, just wish it was bigger.

Thanks for your input.

Yes, things stay put in the bag because it isn't a wide bottom. The bag has a HUGE zippered interior pocket as well as 2 patch pockets and the outside snapped close pocket. And the opening is such that it doesn't "gap" open so things don't fall out, and it would be very hard for someone to reach into, as it "closes" when it's under your armpit, on your shoulder. I had the sully, and hated that the zippers always scratched my hands when going in and out. No problems with the metis, as there isn't a zipper.