*****the magnificant metis hobo Club*****

I have owned my Metis hobo for almost 2 years. I have had no problems with this bag at all. I usually use it as an everyday bag for a full season at a time, which would be spring and fall....no issues.

Hi Metis Hobo Owners, Where is " Made in France" leather tag in your Metis Hobo bag? ( if yours is made in France ) I just bought an used Metis hobo from the consignment store and saw the leather tag "made in France " inside of the front pocket, but is it normal?!?? I am concerned even it is very trustworthy consignment store though ( yoogi) but I never seen the actual Metis Hobo at the boutique before since I was too late to the game for this gorgeous bag which has been discontinued now, and I have no idea, Please please help!! Thanks!!

Hi Metis Hobo Owners, Where is " Made in France" leather tag in your Metis Hobo bag? ( if yours is made in France ) I just bought an used Metis hobo from the consignment store and saw the leather tag "made in France " inside of the front pocket, but is it normal?!?? I am concerned even it is very trustworthy consignment store though ( yoogi) but I never seen the actual Metis Hobo at the boutique before since I was too late to the game for this gorgeous bag which has been discontinued now, and I have no idea, Please please help!! Thanks!!
Yes, it is inside the front pocket , on the leather tab that says Louis Vuitton.

Reactions: springshop17
Thanks for your input! I decided to sell the delightful, I did like the interior color over the dark interior of the Metis. My solution to that was to put a soft purse organizer inside. It is light beige and I can see in the bottom of the bag and problem solved. It's always nice to hear everyone's thoughts and see all sides!:smile:

I am happy you decided not to sell your Metis hobo! I've regretted since I've sold my Metis hobo in monogram to the consignment store about 2 years ago ( lost $1000 for my brand new Metis...:frown: ) It's been haunting me since then I remember how mine was gorgeous with beautiful prints made in France and I cannot find like the one in new condition anymore since been discontinued, and even I found pretty excellent condition ones at consignment stores, I just don't feel right to repurchased with overprice after lost $1000 already by selling mine.... :crybaby:So you definitely made right decision! You should definitely keep yours and enjoy her! :smile:

Hey everyone! I have the opportunity to purchase a pre loved metis. I was wondering if anyone is still using their bag often? I dont see it much around town.. So i wonder if many pple found the bag to be a temporary obsession vs. A true everday bag.

Hey everyone! I have the opportunity to purchase a pre loved metis. I was wondering if anyone is still using their bag often? I dont see it much around town.. So i wonder if many pple found the bag to be a temporary obsession vs. A true everday bag.

Hi! I use it every day for work, this bag is a pefect size for documents, personal stuff, front pocket for keys, agenda. I love the crossbody option. I change it for the pochette version only for hanging out. I have it with me of course right now... I absolutely love this bag. I have the empreinte version in few colors, I prefer "incognito empreinte leather" over the mono and it better fits to my fashion style, but the mono is also very beautiful. I definitely do not find it as a temporary obsession. Or I am obsessed for 4 years already :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20170626_130745631-1503x2672.jpg
    IMG_20170626_130745631-1503x2672.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 695
Hi! I use it every day for work, this bag is a pefect size for documents, personal stuff, front pocket for keys, agenda. I love the crossbody option. I change it for the pochette version only for hanging out. I have it with me of course right now... I absolutely love this bag. I have the empreinte version in few colors, I prefer "incognito empreinte leather" over the mono and it better fits to my fashion style, but the mono is also very beautiful. I definitely do not find it as a temporary obsession. Or I am obsessed for 4 years already :smile:

Thank you. & your bag is beautiful! !

Are you eyeing mono or empreinte? I have seen couple of them (mono & empreinte) online for a very reasonable price, that is how I got all my empreinte except this orange (orient) one which I purchased directly from the boutique. I personally do not make my decisions based on recent fashion and styles, but based on my style, needs and what I like. If you like it, definitely go for it. To me it sounds little silly hearing comments - she has an older model of a bag! And what?! Be yourself and create your own style, express yourself and love and enjoy it! I see these days so many women dressed according the "last fashion" regardless if it suits them well or not... I do not care that my bags are from 2013-2015 collection. I love them and I still get so many compliments! Please keep me posted also with modeling shots!

I used mine all the time. It was my favorite bag ever. I miss her!!