~~ The Magenta Club ~~

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
OMG burukogepanda :nuts: I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your magenta coin purse :heart: :drool:! Just BREATHTAKING :yahoo:!

Thank you so much for posting and for start this thread :love:

I've had a magenta city and a day already, but sold both :sad: ! Now I'm getting the LE magenta city with RH in August :P

In only have still a picture from my (sold) day:

Attachments

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
FC- I didn't know you sold your Magenta Day! Did you order one of the LE city bags? Did you have any of the accesories?

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
FC- I didn't know you sold your Magenta Day! Did you order one of the LE city bags? Did you have any of the accesories?
Shasta sweety :heart: UNFORTUNATELY I don't have magenta accessories yet :crybaby:, but I'm still looking on finding a coin purse (never loose hope) ;)! And 'YES', I've ordered the LE magenta city with RH :yes: I'm so excited to get it in approx. 2 months :yahoo:

rollergirl

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
You'll love the work! I had to remind myself of that so I would cancel my Magenta city order. Though I still think it's a totally different bag with GH. :yes:

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Love this thread girls, keep the pics coming for all of us waiting in desperation for our LE magentas to arrive. BTW RollerGirl- GORGEOUS!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
I love this thread- it's so bold and girlie!! I have a magenta First and hope to add a boobie and coin purse -buruko you are my magenta idol!
:heart: