~*~THE MADISON SOPHIA & LINDSEY CLUB~*~ come show us the goods!!!!

As crazy as this sounds, I think I've decided to go out of my Coach comfort zone and am now looking at the Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB. Similar satchel style but I really like the look of it. Just wish there was a store close by where I could see it in person.
Doesn't sound crazy at all. That is a really nice looking bag from the pics. I've seen.
I think a lot of us Coachies are now looking at other bag brands .
I still love Coach and the old styles and the Coach leather quality from years before, just not the new stuff out lately.

Doesn't sound crazy at all. That is a really nice looking bag from the pics. I've seen.
I still love Coach and the old styles and the Coach leather quality from years before, just not the new stuff out lately.
+1
I have bags from a few other brands. For me, it is all about the quality of the leather. Especially now that Coach has raised their prices and lowered their quality.

The old stuff is still the best for sure! I bought a Lily recently and it's so gorgeous. Very very heavy and I'm not sure if I'll keep it or try to sell and buy the Gigi tote instead. I love the Legacy line so much. Thanks for the comment on the new bag - I am very excited to get it!

Yes, that and the snub that Coach has given some of us. I had bought so many Coach bags between 11/12 and 11/13 that Coach must have decided that I bought too many and has stopped allowing me access to FOS and has stopped sending me any sort of discounts or customer event flyers.

Still SMH over all of it, especially since I'm not a reseller and am the opposite!

Yes, that and the snub that Coach has given some of us. I had bought so many Coach bags between 11/12 and 11/13 that Coach must have decided that I bought too many and has stopped allowing me access to FOS and has stopped sending me any sort of discounts or customer event flyers.

Still SMH over all of it, especially since I'm not a reseller and am the opposite!
Sorry to hear that. It's really a shame that Coach alienates good customers like you who WANT to spend money at the FOS and can't get in the sale. Maybe their way of doing business will change for the better and they won't turn paying customers away. That is a ridiculous sales strategy they have now.
(If the quality of the bags go downhill and the prices go up more, they won't have to turn us away. We can take a hint.:amuse:)

Morning. I was wondering if someone can help me out. Found a tuberose (regular leather) Lindsey. I am concerned about it being genuine/authentic. I found a picture in the Spring 2012 Preview. See below along with link to thread.

My concern with the one I found is that by the creed it appears it was made in Sept 2013 - but if it were in the Spring 2012 line - this seems off. Should I be concerned? Any help you can provide would be appreciated! Also, if you know the lining color that would be helpful. I realize this was supposed to be an Asian exclusive but the dates still seem off.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/tpf-official-coach-spring-2012-preview-712022-41.html

Reactions: Fiberluver
Morning. I was wondering if someone can help me out. Found a tuberose (regular leather) Lindsey. I am concerned about it being genuine/authentic. I found a picture in the Spring 2012 Preview. See below along with link to thread.

My concern with the one I found is that by the creed it appears it was made in Sept 2013 - but if it were in the Spring 2012 line - this seems off. Should I be concerned? Any help you can provide would be appreciated! Also, if you know the lining color that would be helpful. I realize this was supposed to be an Asian exclusive but the dates still seem off.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/tpf-official-coach-spring-2012-preview-712022-41.html

You should ask at authenticate thread

My newest Sophia in purple gathered leather...This bag is so delicious! lol :biggrin:

image_zpspsnz10id.jpg

Reactions: PiggyBear