~*~THE MADISON SOPHIA & LINDSEY CLUB~*~ come show us the goods!!!!

My new to me purple leather Sophia :love:

Violet_zps1548aa91.jpg

I've bought and sold 2 or 3 Sophias over the years. I've always had the small one, and now that I'm no longer excited about much that Coach is coming out with, I'm going to buy a large Sophia. I can't wait - just have to decide on color and gathered vs plain.

I've bought and sold 2 or 3 Sophias over the years. I've always had the small one, and now that I'm no longer excited about much that Coach is coming out with, I'm going to buy a large Sophia. I can't wait - just have to decide on color and gathered vs plain.

You sound like me! I was so excited to collect the small Sophias and had maybe a dozen or so, but I've since sold them all off and am now focused on getting the large Sophias.

My thoughts are similar to yours.
I'm not finding much in Coach FP right now.
Overall the Madison line has been the nicest for me in the past. Love the leather and the styles have been beautiful.

I loved Sophias at one point and had 13...then downsized to 8 currently. They can get addictive!

You sound like me! I was so excited to collect the small Sophias and had maybe a dozen or so, but I've since sold them all off and am now focused on getting the large Sophias.

I prefer the large also but do have a couple in the small. Using my raspberry gathered sm Sophia today in fact.
IMHO Sophias are classic timeless bags.

The small ones, yes. The large ones fit over the shoulder and mini I use as crossbody.
As crazy as this sounds, I think I've decided to go out of my Coach comfort zone and am now looking at the Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB. Similar satchel style but I really like the look of it. Just wish there was a store close by where I could see it in person.