The Madison Juliette Clubhouse

Here is my Juliette in Papaya. I have had her for over a year and have only used her a couple of times. My Husband just bought me the wristlet and believe it or not this new color (love Red) is exactly the same as my Papaya surprised it matched. The card flap is in punch.

Attachments

• 20140306_112805.jpg
    20140306_112805.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 608
Here is my Juliette in Papaya. I have had her for over a year and have only used her a couple of times. My Husband just bought me the wristlet and believe it or not this new color (love Red) is exactly the same as my Papaya surprised it matched. The card flap is in punch.
Love the three together! A nice little family. I am seeing some of the Real Red Juliette on ebay - but I'm worried about the color. In some of the photos it looks very coral, or like a summery orange, but in some it looks straight up red. Not really looking for red right now. Can you tell me what you think? Is is very red?
Thanks

Love the three together! A nice little family. I am seeing some of the Real Red Juliette on ebay - but I'm worried about the color. In some of the photos it looks very coral, or like a summery orange, but in some it looks straight up red. Not really looking for red right now. Can you tell me what you think? Is is very red?
Thanks

If it matches love red, it's definitely corally....

I got a pink patent leather Juliette, but sadly, it has some grey marks on it, Is there someone has an idea how to remove them?
Does your Patent bag has any wrinkles?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 527
It's definitely not red. The Love Red and Papaya are exactly the same not sure why they have a new name if the color is exact lol. I am not into red either so if you want a more coral color go with Love Red ☺

It's definitely not red. The Love Red and Papaya are exactly the same not sure why they have a new name if the color is exact lol. I am not into red either so if you want a more coral color go with Love Red ☺
Thank you! I went to the coach store at the mall today and the SP had a "real red" wallet she let me look at (It was her own personal wallet, nice girl) I loooooove the color. Now I just need to find one that I can afford - there are 2 on Ebay that are $329 - not sure if I'll be able to find a better deal.
From what I have been reading, it seems that the Juliette is a little bit bigger than the Sophia, with a longer strap and a pocket in the gather in the front - it sounds ideal, because I love having an outside pocket for my phone.

Thank you! I went to the coach store at the mall today and the SP had a "real red" wallet she let me look at (It was her own personal wallet, nice girl) I loooooove the color. Now I just need to find one that I can afford - there are 2 on Ebay that are $329 - not sure if I'll be able to find a better deal.
From what I have been reading, it seems that the Juliette is a little bit bigger than the Sophia, with a longer strap and a pocket in the gather in the front - it sounds ideal, because I love having an outside pocket for my phone.

I would say Juliette is right in between the Small and Large Sophias in capacity, but a bit of a different shape.

I got a pink patent leather Juliette, but sadly, it has some grey marks on it, Is there someone has an idea how to remove them?
Does your Patent bag has any wrinkles?

These bags came in the wrinkled patent.
I'm guessing that if a damp soapy cloth doesn't remove the spots they are permanent.

Hello ladies, I have just purchased a pre-owned Juliette in Papaya and some areas are a bit scuffed. Have any of you found a leather cream in a similar colour to restore it and maintain it?

I am looking at Saphir Crème Surfine in Coral but I'm not sure if the colour is a match