The Lymington Club

Welcome to our little (it’s getting bigger) Lymington Club [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ your entire outfit!!! I picked up my Trunks Bandeau earlier this week—haven’t used it yet—love how you styled it on your bag—will copy[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I love the Summer Trunks bandeau. I feel like the mono print on it looks killer against the DE print.

As for my outfit, this is a five year old jumper by Jennifer Lopez from her Kohl's collection paired with cheapie like $25 heels from a no-name brand on Amazon. I have to dress cheaply so I can have bag money :P

I love the Summer Trunks bandeau. I feel like the mono print on it looks killer against the DE print.

As for my outfit, this is a five year old jumper by Jennifer Lopez from her Kohl's collection paired with cheapie like $25 heels from a no-name brand on Amazon. I have to dress cheaply so I can have bag money :P

I feel you there on cheapie clothes so more monies $$$$ for bags, cuz priorities, right?

Well, you look like a million bucks in the pic!!![emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

Reactions: fally and Beeskiis