The lvoely "mews" club

Tonimack

Oct 22, 2014
Though it was just released, the beautiful Mews bag definitely deserves a club of its own! Share your pics, reviews and thoughts and let's grow this club!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 8,865
Last edited:
Reactions: uhpharm01
This is lot more than I normally carry but there's still room for more stuff:
Umbrella (not a mini)
Pouch
Fendi wristlet
Clemence wallet
Mini pochette
Ray Ban aviators
Zippy multicartes
Pencil pouch
iPad mini
Lotion and hand sanitizer

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    905 KB · Views: 9,121
Wow they just straight up copied the Givenchy Antigona, but I am not complaining one bit!

This is fabulous!

Could you guys share how the bag holds up in terms of structure?

Wow they just straight up copied the Givenchy Antigona, but I am not complaining one bit!

This is fabulous!

Could you guys share how the bag holds up in terms of structure?

tPF member sanamary said it best... "looks like Retiro and givenchy Antigona had a baby :smile:."
The bag has a semi-flexible base that's not as structured as an Alma but more supportive than the Speedy so it doesn't sag. It has 4 metal feet too. The sides are soft (not stiff like the Alma in DE) but the stitching and design holds the shape so it doesn't sag like a Speedy. I hope that answered your question

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8,764
tPF member sanamary said it best... "looks like Retiro and givenchy Antigona had a baby :smile:."
The bag has a semi-flexible base that's not as structured as an Alma but more supportive than the Speedy so it doesn't sag. It has 4 metal feet too. The sides are soft (not stiff like the Alma in DE) but the stitching and design holds the shape so it doesn't sag like a Speedy. I hope that answered your question

Thanks for the picture and the description!

I only have Hermes and Chanel bags at the moment and have been looking a LV everyday bag. I wanted the segur in mono but was not sure about the vachetta parts of the bag so this is PERFECT.

Thanks for the picture and the description!

I only have Hermes and Chanel bags at the moment and have been looking a LV everyday bag. I wanted the segur in mono but was not sure about the vachetta parts of the bag so this is PERFECT.

You're welcome! I think it's a perfect size and style for everyday use.
LuxMommy was also considering the Segur but chose the Mews instead. Here is her reveal thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-first-purchase-this-year-reveal-932849.html

Gorgeous bag, congratulations!!