The LV Leather Bracelet Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought the Lock Me Monogram Leather. (Photo attached)

As soon as I purchased it, it was out in size 17, so I got lucky. I'd put it in my cart and did some more shopping looking for others, and saw that it said "sold out." I thought "didn't I have that in my cart?" And yes, it was saved. I checked out quickly and then it was unavailable on the site, so I think I got one of the last in 17, at least until they restock, lol. :smile:. The point is: Thank you, LV, for giving me shopping time. I hate it when something in your cart is sold out from under you.

Please bracelet gods, let it fit me well enough, as I think it's very pretty. My Alma leather works but it's an oval with the two clasps and isn't meant to be tight at the wrist. My wrist is under 5 inches and I hope this bracelet is not too round and doesn't end up upside down all the time.

It has the snaps, can they be closed to tighten it, does anybody know or have that style closure? I suspect not but you never know...

I have a "trick" to make it fit without your Bracelet swirling around…wear a loose elastic band around your wrist first and then put your bracelet over it!...no more swirling around!

You are correct; it is 19cm in length. The historic bracelet is no longer available [on the US website].

Thank you. I already have one. I have never worn it because when I first tried it on it fell off my arm and I've been afraid I'll lose it. I'm sure I just put it on incorrectly but I couldn't be sure how to secure it. I was thinking about selling it because it has been sitting in the box since the day I purchased it. It's beautiful, I'd hate to get rid of it.

LV CONFIDENTIAL, 17 [emoji173]️
View attachment 3756945
same as me! be careful though i had issues with mine :sad: it started peeling and then they said it was because of my body chemistry or allergic reactions but i think it's just lies because i've had so many bracelets expensive, high-street and this is the first time this happened :/ and they won't do anything about it so i'm super pissed and turned off now. wasted beautiful piece

same as me! be careful though i had issues with mine :sad: it started peeling and then they said it was because of my body chemistry or allergic reactions but i think it's just lies because i've had so many bracelets expensive, high-street and this is the first time this happened :/ and they won't do anything about it so i'm super pissed and turned off now. wasted beautiful piece
That's crazy! I had a nano that started to peel. I brought it in and they let me get a credit for a new piece.