The LV Hair Accessories Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Come one, come all ye!
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. I don't know if I'd wear them like this but I thought it would be cute on a picture
    [​IMG]

4. wow~~ lovely~i don't have any..

5. Cool collection!

I'd love to see pics of tPFers wearing their strass hair cubes!

6. Thanks so much!

7. I have some of the Strass hair cubes but no pics. My hair is really thick so I'm kind of afraid to snap the hairband part :sad:
    They're in this picture though:
    [​IMG]

8. ^Cool! That's the reason why I'm hesitant about the hair cubes too... I cannot imagine snapping the band and asking LV to repair it - because I don't think they will!

9. Lol ya..I used them once I think..but other than that I'm kind of reluctant to use them TOO much. I wish my hair wasn't so thick because I do love the Inclusion ones hehe.

10. Thanks for including your hair ornaments Lvbabydoll!

11. No problem! I just wish I'd be able to use them more because I DO love them :heart:

12. Pomme D'Amour Inclusion Barrette PM I was undecided between this one or the white but I thought this one looked better against my hair colour

Attached Files:

13. robert wilson hair cubes!

Attached Files:

14. they're not mine exactly, but i thought id share my mum's:

[​IMG]

these were presents from her fave son hehehehe.... ;)

15. Oh my, I am so loving all of the pics that you all have shared! Those bobby pins with the ladybug are awesome! I love the cubes too. Oh, and the inclusion barrette is too cute!

I hope the pictures keep coming!